Passed Down Dean x Reader

"Dad loved this thing.", Dean says entering the bunkers library covered in blood and guts, Sam followed suit then dean's wife, (Y/n), and daughter, Atfa.

"What's so special about the bat?", Atfa askes with a raised brow.

"This bat was passed down from dads to sons back before I was even born.", dean explains smiling.

"So basically it's old.", Atfa says.

(Y/n) couldn't help but laugh at her 14 year old daughters words, "Hey! While it may be old it has a good few years left in it.", Dean says.

"Even though I don't have a son and I got you Atfa, your still my child. And just like fathers did in the past Winchester family, I'm gonna do the same." Dean says now making way to Atfa who leaned up in her seat.

"Dad are you serious?!", Atfa askes with wide eyes, Dean's hand was out stretched holding the bat out to Atfa he gave her a nod while still smiling.

A wide grin spread out on Atfa face as she quickly takes the bat from his hands before she takes a few steps back swinging it around.

"She loves it already.", (y/n) smiled.

"Yeah she does. That's my girl.", Dean replies back to his wife comment, watching as Atfa swung the bat around.

"Your a natural sweety!", dean yells out at Atfa, Sam was throwing the baseball at her while she used her new found bat to hit the baseball with.

(Y/n) and dean were the catchers.

"I know dad! Now shut up and let me focus on the ball!", Atfa yells out.

Sam throws his head back with laughter filling the air, "Bitch!", dean shouts to sam.

"Jerk!", sam shouts in reply.

"Bastards!", Atfa shouts.

Cas suddenly appears behind Atfa a blank look on his face, "Assbutts.", he says calmly.

"Whore!", (y/n) shouts.