Daddy Dean x Reader

"I save lives. I'm a hero. A hero!", dean shouts at his father John.

Dean had found out that the girl he had been seeing for sometime now in the small towns of his hometown was pregnant.

He wanted out of the life now, not for himself but for her and the baby.

He wasn't going to raise a child in this life like he had, tranfering schools damn near every month or so, smelly and cold hotel rooms, take out every day, being on the road.

Getting killed someday.

He couldn't do that to them, not to her.

Not when he really liked her, dean wouldn't admit it but he loved her.

He loved her and that unborn child and no one, not even his father was going to stop him from doing what he wanted now.

John garled at Dean from the motel door, "Dean if you don't get you ass inside of this room right now I will drag you in here by your throat.", John growled out.

Dean shook his head.

"You can't tell me what to do anymore. Your not my father.", dean hisses out.

"I am your father!", yells John.

"You never acted like one!", yells dean back.

"Fuck, Bobby's more of a father then you.", dean says back.

Before John could grab dean he takes off down the small flight of hotel steps and hops in his girlfriends car.

She's seated in the front with Sam in the back with little to no bags filled with his things.

Dean was getting him and his self out of this life, he wasn't going to leave sam with him. Not after how John treated them all those years.

"Drive.", dean whispers out.

(Y/n) takes off down the road from the motel quickly, to quickly for John to see the back of license plate.

"I was serious you know.", Dean says breaking the since in the car.

"I was gonna be there for you and our unborn child, plus now we got Sammy with us. So we got a lot of practicing to do before the baby is due.", dean begins to smile.

(Y/n) shakes her head with a grin on her face, "So I see your rocking that baby daddy attitude already"., she says before laughing Dean joining in with her.

"It's cute.", she says.

'Your cute.', thinks dean.