Over Dramatic Teenager TFW x Reader

Y/n) was known as Balance through out heaven, her husband Chuck, God - had locked her away after the fall of their son Lucifer.

Lucifer was her favorite son out of all her children, while she loved all her children Lucifer was a mamas boy.

When he was kicked from heaven by his father (y/n) felt betrayed by her husband.

She had a fit of rage and everyone of her children felt it, her emotions were out of control so God - Chuck did what he felt best.

He locked her away.

As time went by he had forgotten about her and stopped visiting and so had her children, it wasn't until centuries later when her magic prison cell was weakening that she was refound.

She had ecasped and now ruled over heaven.

The angels had missed their mother deeply, when she heard of Castiel her youngest son had fallen she decided to pay him a visit.

As years went by (Y/n) hadn't returned to heaven, she stayed on earth with her son Castiel and his two friends.

Sam and Dean Winchester, two remarkable men who had been through hell and then, literally.

She found out they had a special bond and often sold their soul to save the other, they been to heaven and hell apparently they never stayed dead.

When (y/n) first heard of her son arriving on earth she had instantly been there waiting for him up top.

When Lucifer arrived Castiel allowed him to use him as his vessel until Lucifer's old vessel healed up.

Lucifer's old vessel was kept in Sam's room while sam slept in another room.

(Y/n) had been babying her son since she had gotten her hands on him and she even convinced Lucifer to allow Castiel control of his body for a couple of hours a day so that she could spend time and talk with him as well.

It was Sam and Dean who had contacted her husband God - Chuck.

When Chuck saw his wife he was stunned, he hadn't seen her in years and seeing how she looked just as beautiful as the day he created her, it amazed him.

"Balance-", Chuck says but is cut off by her, she raises her hand her powers - grace, throwing him back against the wall hard and he groaned.

"I don't go by that name anymore. It's (y/n).", (y/n) now.

Chuck - God nods his head before standing, "Okay I understand."

It wasn't long before the three were seated in chairs in the middle of the room (Y/n) next to Lucifer while Chuck sat across from them.

Sam and Dean sat by a chess board having been thrown back by Lucifer.

After a couple of moments of silence and arguing between the father and son, Lucifer couldn't take it anymore and gazed away into his old body that was now healed up leaving a confused Castiel in his wake.

(Y/n) who decided to speak up now looked at her husband, or ex husband, "You know teenager girls her age only have one thing on their minds.", she sarcastically says.

"What? Boys?", Chuck asked confused.

"Murder.", Castiel replies.