Indominous Rex Trainer Owen x Reader

Owen had heard that a new trainer was coming and would be helping out he was excited until he learned she was going to be Indominous Rex trainer.

Owen rushed to the board room where he saw Claire and some other workers talking with each other.

"You can't be serious Claire!", Owen shouts out.

"Serious about what Owen?", askes Claire who turns away from the others to face Owen.

"You can't have a newbie train with that monster. Indominous Rex is dangerous!", shouts Owen.

"Look Owen everything is fine.", Claire says.

"Right now (y/n)'s in the cage with her, plus the two are playing with each other, their fine.", says Claire.

"She did what!", shouts Owen who them rushes off with Claire following behind him, "Owen it's fine.", Claire calls out.

"No! It's not fine!", shouts Owen in reply, "She can get hurt!", he adds.

Owen stops in front of the gaint window which shows Indominous Rex and the new trainer playing fetch.

He looks at them in confusion, "I told you Owen.", Claire says pausing to take a deep breath.

"It's fine.", she says.

"How...", is all Owen can mutter out.

"(Y/n) is special. You see before Jurassic World there was Jurassic Park. She was created from raptor blood and human blood. She was raised along side the animals as a communicator, she doesn't fear them.", explains Claire.

"When the incident happened at Jurassic Park she was taken by her creators and raised regularly. When she heard of this place she signed up and we allowed her too. Indominous Rex and her have a bond, a connection.", says Claire.

After a few minutes of watching them play he sees (y/n) start to leave so he leaves as well with Claire behind him, they meet up outside Indominous Rex cage.

When (y/n) exits Claire is the first to speak, "Good job in there (y/n).", she says while smiling.

"No, not good job. What you did was reckless, you could of been killed. Indominous Rex isn't some monster you can just baby!", Owen says.

(Y/n) growls at him showing off her sharp raptor like teeth to him causing him to flinch, "Never and I mean never call Rexy a monster every again, you humans are the monsters. Locking these poor animals up and treating them like beast.", she says before walking away in a fit of rage.

All hell broke out later that day, some guard left the T-Rex cage open and it ecasped causing chaos through the park, soon the other dinosaurs ecasped as well causing hell.

Owen had gotten his raptors to fight. "Well would you look at that.", (y/n) says.

"Raptor gang being all badass and shit, good for you guys.", she says before she saw how badly the raptors were losing.

(Y/n) stood a few feet away with a tooth pick in her mouth watching the fight, when Blue was thrown across the park (y/n) decided to step in.

Whistling she catches the T-Rex attention, "Get her girl!", shouts (y/n).

Soon Indominous Rex turns from the corner of some buildings and begin fighting the T-Rex. Claws and teeth were used but Indominous Rex came out on top easily killing the male T-Rex.

Owen and Claire as well as Claire nephews watched the battle from afar until it ended, Blue came back to the raptor squad who was happy to see her.

Indominous Rex looks to the dead T-Rex before facing (y/n) again, (y/n) grins. "Go ahead girl, you earned it.", she says.

Indominous Rex then makes way to the dead T-Rex and rips a chunk of its body meat out before eating it, Claire, her nephews and Owen watch in amazement with wide eyes.

(Y/n) laughter suddenly booms snapping them out of their stares and they looked towards her before joining in on her laughter.