Bailing John x Reader

(Y/n) arms were crossed over her chest, her leaned up against the brick wall behind her and (e/c) eyes glaring ahead of herself.

The male officer stands in front of the with a phone to his ear, he had been trying to reach her legal guardian for the past few minutes.

"She's dead you know?" (y/n) calls out, "My mom. That is who your trying to reach, correct?" she asks.

The officer pulls the phone from his ear and hangs up, "Listen lady, is there anyone you can call." asks the officer.

"I ain't gonna call them but you can give it a shot." (y/n) says reaching into her pocket and pulling out a piece of paper.

"Mom gave me this before she died in the hospital, apparently it's my dads number but I ain't calling that asshole. He abandoned me and ma." (Y/n) says rambling more to herself then to the officer.

Once the piece of paper was in the officers hands the man instantly began dialing up the number given to him.

"Hello?" answers a voice on the other end, "Hello sir, is this Mr. John Winchester?" the officer asks, "Yes this is him, who's this may I ask?" John questions.

"Mr. Winchester my name is Officer Jones you see your daughter here is currently being held in the prison of (State name) right now." Officer Jones says, "She's here on the account of starting a bar fight."

John was so confused, he didn't have another kid. He didn't have any other kids aside from Dean, Sam and, Adam.

"Officer Jones was it?" John says, "Yes." Officer Jones replies, "I'll -" John paused for a second he honestly didn't know what to say but he was close by (State name) seeing as how he has a case to work there, "I'll be over in a couple of hours just, just let me get my stuff." John says.

"Alright sir, we'll keep her here for now." Officer Jones says before hanging up.

Hours went by, 2 hours to be exact and that's when John showed up, it was only Officer Jones and (y/n) at the police station seeing as how his coworkers all went home, "Hello!?" calls out John.

"Mr. Winchester?" askes Officer Jones as he stands up from behind the desk, "Yes that's me. You said you had my daughter here, but honestly sir I don't remember having a daughter." John says honestly.

"That's okay sir." Officer Jones says, "Says that her mother here name is (Mother's name) she has given birth to miss (Y/n) in (birth year)." Officer Jones says.

"(Mother's name)..." John whispers to himself remembering all those times him and her snuck out with each other, their times in the impala, "She's so young." John mutters, she was around Sam's age, in her 30s.

But she was only a couple of weeks younger then him.

Shaking his head John faces the officer, "Do I have to pay for her bail?" he asks, "No Mr. Winchester this isn't the first time she's been here but it was mainly her mom to bail her out. She's a troubled kid." Officer Jones says.

'Definitely my genes.' John thinks.

When Officer Jones left John to himself for a few minutes John couldn't help but feel nervous, this was the first time he was meeting his daughter.

"Miss (L/n) your father here is bailing you out. Mr. Winchester I just need you to fill out a sheet and that's all, then she's free to go." Officer Jones says giving the nervous Winchester a smile.

(Y/n) pulled her leather jacket closer to her body, she looked at the man in front of her and scoffs, shaking her head she looks down to her leather black combat ankle boots, her (h/c) hair hung in her face.

'She looks so much like (Mother's name).' John thinks, after signing the sheet for her release John turned to (y/n) only for her to shoot pass him and ignore his callings for her, by the time he reached outside the police station (y/n) was no where in sight.

And neither was his car.

"Fuck!" John shouts out, he shouldn't of left his keys in the car.