Rivials in Love James x Reader

(Y/n) Malfoy.

The unusual looking Malfoy out of all of her family members.

She didn't have phantom blonde hair like them, or blue or greyish green eyes; No she had (h/c) hair and (e/c).

Though she did not look like the rest of them she acted just like them, showing how proud she was of her pure blood status.

Rumors started to spread of her being adopted, she ignored them for a while until she confronted the rumor started. Who just so sharpened to be James.

James Sirius Potter. The chosen ones son. He didn't know why but he hated her since the moment he saw her practicing with the other slytherins for their quidditch pitch against his house hold. The Gryffindors.

James had been spreading rumors about her since, "Oh I've heard she adopted!"; "I've heard she's such a slut!"; "I've heard she's not even a full pureblood!", "I've heard she had a kid when she was younger." James had spreaded so many rumors he's even forgotten what's true.

(Y/n) was the only one in the hallways of Hogwards when she heard the voice of James behind her, "Well if it isn't little miss perfect slytherin.", says James in a snarky tone. Whenever he was around her James just felt the need to talk badly to her, he always got this pain in his chest afterwards.

"Ha! Cute nick name.", says (y/n) giving him a fake smile and laugh, "Did you come up with that all by yourself Potter?", askes (y/n) with a raised brow. "Yes. In fact I did, glad you've noticed.", replies James. "Your welcome Potter.", (y/n) says still with a fake smile on her face. "Is there something you need?", she askes.

"Yes in fact their is something. You see I've heard a little rumor going around about you and me.", says James. "What rumors?", questions (y/n). "The rumors of you liking me. Having a little crush on me.", replies James. This caused her to burst into laughter, "Ha! That's funny, whoever made up that rumor is obviously stupid, why would I ever like you. A Gryfinndor! A half blood?", askes (y/n).

"I don't know. But obviously from the way your so quickly defending yourself the rumors must be true.", James says with a smirk on his face. He so badly wanted her to admit it was true so he could kiss her, his eyes drifted down to her lips and then back up to her eyes. God he wanted to kiss her so badly, but why! He hated her do goodness sake! Didn't he? "As if Potter!", (y/n) says. "Seems to me you want it to be true.", says (y/n).

Now it was her turn to smirk, James smirk was now wiped off of his face. Advancing forward James locks her in between his arms, his arms are on either sides of her body trapping her in between his arms and his body. "Maybe I do.", James whispers out in reply. "Maybe I want the rumors to be true so I have an excuse to kiss you.", James says. "I really wanna kiss you right now." adds James. "Can I?", he askes. "I'll be a fool to deny you Potters.", whispers (y/n) back in response.

"Good.", James says. There lips meet one another and that's when it hit him, James didn't hate her, he never did. No he loved her, he loved (Y/n). James Potter, James Sirius Potter was in love with (Y/n) (M/n) Malfoy. And it felt good to accept it, to accept the truth. To be able to have her lips against his right now. He felt her retract from him, and slowly he opened his closed eyes which he hadn't even realized he had closed. Ducking under his arms she then began walking away. "Hey where are you going?", yells James.

"We got a game Potters!", (y/n) yells back in reply with a slight blush on her cheeks and a grin on her lips. James grinned back before running after her, "Wait for me Malfoy!"