Imagine asking Cas out on a date

"Hey Cas.", calls out (Y/n).

She was a friend of the Winchester's who had been living with Bobby around the time the boys had cake over with Cas.

From then on out she had been hunting with them and had earned a spot in Team Free Will, as time went by she would notice the looks she got from Cas.

Lingering stares and whenever she talked he would smile, sometimes he zoned out on her and sometimes he would touch her at the most randomest moments, glaring at guys at the bars they went to. The list went on.

"Yes (Y/n)?", replies Cas who had been sitting beside her watching her research up a monster they were hunting.

"You like me right?", askes (Y/n).

Cas could feel his cheeks heating up, deciding to play it off he replies.

"Of course I do (y/n), you are my friend.", Cas says.

Shaking her head (y/n) raised a brow and ran her fingers through her (h/c) locks of hair, she watched how Cas zoned out and watched her hand.

"No, Cas. I mean, do you like me more then a friend? Basically what I'm asking is are you in love with me?", says (Y/n).

Cas snaps his head to her face his eyes stare into her own for a couple of seconds, she could see the reddish color creeping up his neck into his face, he was blushing.

"Yes (y/n) I am.", replies Cas.

(Y/n) face breaks out into a smile, nodding her head she allows her hand to touch the top of Cas own hand that rested on the table causing him to jump in his seat before relaxing into her touch.

"Good. That's really good. I like you to, but I don't wanna rush things.", (y/n) says.

"I understand.", Cas says afterwards.

"Good then. Now that we're on the same page, Cas would you like to go on a date?", askes (Y/n) giving him a shy smile.

Cas feels himself smiling at her own smile and he nods his head, "I'd like that.", he responds.