Hurt TFW x Reader x Chuck

No one expected her to show up. Chuck and even Castiel had called out to her earlier, her name was Balance.

She was gods wife, but the vessel she used was (Y/n), who was Chuck's wife. When Amara attacked and everyone thought all hope was lost that's when she came.

She attacked her daughter and used her powers to end Amara rage, Amara stood no chance and that's when she had realized it, but not until the end. Amara disappeared in a blink of an eye when a wave of a green spark blasted at her.

(Y/n) stood a few distance from the boys and her husband she was breathing her, from the battle her clothes were torn.

She turned around slowly and faced the boys and Chuck, her husband. "I'm sorry.", (Y/n) whispers out before her vessels (e/c) eyes closed and she fell down to the ground unconscious.

Chuck managed to get her before she could touch the ground fully, his arms caught her upper body and he held her before pulling her in close towards his body.

"This is Balance?", askes Dean who had moved closer, Castiel and Sam following his movements. "Yes this is my wife. Her name is (Y/n) she doesn't go by Balance anymore.", says Chuck.

"I have to go now boys. I have to heal her before it's to late.", Chuck says. And with that Chuck disappeared with her body in his arms.

Days of healing her had turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and months turned into years. Her body had taken a beating with Amara she didn't want to hurt Amara even though Amara wanted to hurt her, she didn't fight back, instead she took the damage and blows that came her way.

Chuck was there for her through it all, he washed her every day and changed her even went as far give her liquid foods and brush her teeth for her, Chuck cared for her.

A lot.

And he hoped she would wake up soon.