Jealous Happy x Reader

Happy stared at Juice and (Y/n), she was the new accountant.

Young and beautiful that's how Happy would describe her if anyone asked about him what he thought of her.

Happy never talked to her just silently watched from afar.

Juice had been the first to actually have a full conversation with her, which soon turned into more conversations between the two.

Happy felt angry at Juice.

'How dare he talk to her!', Happy thinks to himself unknowingly he was being watched by his brothers, Chibs, Tig and Jax.

"Poor lass, doesn't even see how Hap looks at her.", says Chibs who shakes his head taking a sip of his beer.

"No, no poor lass. Hap needs to grow some balls and just talk to her, clearly he's jealous of Juice.", says Tig.

"Hap jealous? Ha, nah he seems more pissed then jealous. Think him and her are banging?", Jax askes with a raised brow.

The three sons got quite for a bit before Chibs spoke up, "Nah not mad, jealous Jax. The lad is jealous. Look at the way his eyebrow twitches when he stares at them, and his fingers. Watch how his hand balls up into a fist, he isn't mad. Like I said.", Chibs pauses for a minute.

"I think Chibs right brother, Happy man, he's jealous.", laughs Tig.

"Of what, Juice?", askes Jax.

"Nope. Their friendship.", replies Chibs.

"Grow some balls Hap!", shouts Tig in Happys direction.

Happy turns slowly facing Tig and glares at him, "Better run Tig o' boy, looks like Hap about to take ya head off.", chuckles Chibs.

As Happy stood up from his seat he watched how Tig stood up as well and left in the opposite direction as fast as he could.

Shaking his head Happy sits back down drowning the rest of his beer.

He heard their conversation seeing as how he wasn't that far away from them, maybe Chibs was right.

Maybe he was jealous.