Badass Deckard x Reader x Luke

Deckard and Luke weren't friends, by all means they were enemies who hated each other with a passion but shared a likely towards the same female, (y/n).
(Y/n) was the newest member on the team, she was a great fighter and actress and loved to be different, she got unwanted attention a lot but she never paid any mind to it since she could handle herself.
It was on a mission when the team was hunting Cipher that Mr. Nobody decided that the team wasn't fit enough and needed help, of course Roman complained about it until the newest member walked in the room rocking dark purple curly hair that was pulled back into a ponytail.
Roman instantly made his way towards her and put on his best sexy face, "Well hello sweetheart-" Roman barley got his pickup line out from his mouth before he found himself on his back staring up at the ceiling moaning in pain.
She had just flipped his over her shoulder and it hadn't look like a struggle for her, with a roll of her eyes towards the man she walked up to Mr. Nobody giving him a file that she had been holding in her shoulder bag.
"Uh, nice hair," Tej says backing up a bit hoping she wouldn't flip him like she had just done Roman, speaking of Roman he was groaning and cursing about his back hurting now.
"Thanks," she says her voice was low and it didn't seem like it matched her, it was innocent sounding and had somewhat of a girly ring towards it, "It's a lace wig," and with that said she pulled off the purple curly hair gently from her head.
Her stocking cap came off as well and it revealed (h/c) hair going back in corn rolls. "Wow," Letty says with her back leaning up against her husbands chest Dominci, "I don't think I've ever seen someone admit to wearing a wig," she says.
(Y/n) simply strugs her shoulders, "Well I do. It's not like I'm trying to fool anyone into thinking it's my real hair, well expect the bad guys that is," laughs (y/n).
Deckard could've sworn he heard heavens angels when she laughed, his eyes fall down to her lips and he watches how the small tip of her tongue peaks out from her slightly parted lips to lick her lips, just as he was going to say something to her Luke stepped forward beating him which made him growl.
"Well I think this wig looks nice on you," luke says, "It fooled me and I ain't even the bad guy," he smiled.
"Yeah well neither was I but yet she still attacked me," Roman grumbles finally standing up and walking over to Megan who snorted down a laugh.
"Yeah well I don't like to be flirted with, little boy," she teased.
"Little boy? Little boy!," yells Roman, "Yo! Who does this chick think she is!"
"A badass chick who kicked your ass in only a matter of seconds, didn't even have to do much. Little boy," with a smirk shot romans way she struts off with Roman growling in anger in the background and both Luke and Deckard smiling at her with wide grins.