Couple Goals or Not Jax x Reader

Jax was having a bad day, but this wasn't anything new to his old lady.

Lately the club had been under some heat with the feds so everything and everyone was laying low at the moment.

The boys didn't go out on runs or do business deals which meant loss of money, so the club wasn't making any money.

Gemma, Jax's mom was kind enough to take her grand children for the night.

But then again she would always take them in if her boy or his old lady asked, she simply adored them.

So with Thomas and Abel out of the house (y/n) decided to do something romantic for herself and Jax.

Currently Jax was at the clubhouse with the boys at and meeting and wouldn't be home until late that night.

Grabbing her keys (y/n) left the house and hopped in her car driving off into town.

While out shopping she picked up a few things.

Ingredients for dinner that she would be cooking tonight, some things for the bedroom.

She wanted to try something different tonight, normally her and Jax would be rough and rush it but still take the time to show appreciation towards the other.

Seated beside her in the passengers seat was a black box wrapped in a pure red ribbon.

Inside of the box was rope, a bright red rope along with some hand cuffs.

She was going to tie Jax up tonight, that's if these would hold him.

If the cuffs failed that's where the rope comes in, same way around.

If the rope failed that's where the cuffs come in.

But if both failed that's where Plan C comes in, haul ass and hope to not get punished by Jax.

Her and Jax each shared the same kink as well as others, for one the daddy kink.

It gave Jax power in a way to be called daddy, he felt powerful when hearing it, and calling Jax daddy meant (y/n) could submit herself to him and not feel scared.

She trusted Jax and letting him have power over her, as well as being his little princess.

It gave her confront.

But tonight things were going to change, she would make him submit.

She knew it would be hard, like having a child try and take a wild lion.

Or something like that!

Anyways upon arriving home, (y/n) got started on dinner first.

She decided to make mashed potatoes, a pot of gravy and had cooked so steak for them both, as well as add in mixed vegetables.

After dinner was ready (y/n) checked the time seeing she still had a couple of hours left until Jax arrived.

Getting the bedroom ready (y/n) washed the bed sheets and pillow cases replacing them with the new ones she bought, after wards she got herself ready.

Drawing herself a bath, she filled it with scented oils and rose petals.

'That's gonna be a bitch to get out.', she thinks to herself.

Soaking into the water she allowed herself to relax ease into the water, the hot water eased her tensed muscles which she new would become even more tensed after tonight.

"Messing with Jax I'm always tensed.", (y/n) mumbles to herself before giggling softly under her breathe.

This would help her and Jax ease up the tension they had been feeling.

Jax needed to be focused so releasing some of that tension tonight would help him focus more.

When Jax arrived home he was met with the sight of his old lady standing by the door she grabbed his vest and hung it up in the closet door by the front door.

A red dress with a high thigh split on the side cling to her body, curves and all Jax could see and it made him hungry.

Hungry for her body that is.

Jax moves forward wrapping his hands around her waist pulling her back flushed against his chest.

She could already feel his boner growing as it poked into her thong barley covered ass.

"What's all of this?", askes Jax.

"Just a little something something.", she replies.

After dinner (y/n) told Jax to get undressed and take a nice hot shower but stay naked after.

While Jax was showering she grabbed the large towel she bought and held it in her hands waiting for jax to exit the bathroom.

Once he did she began drying him off, once he was dried she lead him towards the bed and combed through his hair even went as far as blow drying it so that it would dry faster.

Jax stared at her the entire time.

"I want you to lay on the bed, like this.", (y/n) says.

Releasing a deep breathe Jax replies, "Why?"

"Just trust me.", she whispers out placing a kiss on his head.

Jax goes to lay back on the bed but as stopped half way by (y/n), when he turns he sees her holding a blind fold.

He allows her to wrap it around his eyes before laying down, not questioning her.

A few minutes go by with no words.

That's when the snap was heard.

Jax goes to move his hands but feel that they are hang cuffed to the bed.

"Princess-", starts Jax.

"No. None of that tonight daddy.", (y/n) says.

"I'm in in charge now.", she adds.

"Princess-", Jax growls now pulling on the cuffs, "Let me out right now young lady."

Jax groans when he feels her bare cunt grind against his hardening cock.

"Let me be in control for tonight daddy I wanna help you. Let me help you daddy. Let me ease your stress.", (y/n) whispers out.

Jax groans at her begging tone.

"Fine princess.", Jax says.

Smirking (y/n) eases herself down on Jax juiced , her juices on him, covered cock.

A moan falls pass her lips and a groan pass his.

"Be my Joker to my Harley?", (y/n) says.

"You do know the joker would abuse Harley Quinn right?", Jax hisses out with a slight chuckle.

"I know, baby. But he still loved her. In his own sick twisted way.", (y/n) replies.

Jax moans as he feels himself now fully seated in her throbbing cunt.

"Fine princess. I'll be your joker.", Jax begins to smirk now, "Go ahead Harley. Ride daddy!", Jax says.

"Yes Mr. J.", smirks (y/n).