Wrong Brother Sam x Reader

"Fake people don't surprise me anymore, loyal people do.", (y/n) says taking a sip from her beer.

(Y/n) and dean had been dating for a couple of months until he started distancing himself from her, come to find out he was back to sleeping around.

That's when she broke up with him, Sam who had just found out decided to keep her company, choosing her over dean and dean was kicked out of the bunker for the night.

"You know sometimes I wonder if I choose the wrong man to date, I knew all about dean's past with him being a drinker and sleeping around but I just tossed that to the side and saw the good in him.", (y/n) says strugging.

Something about (y/n) was that she was always calm, she didn't cry that much or whine when she got hurt, she knew pain was a bitch to feel but right now she just was numb.

She felt numb and she couldn't really think but she knew that the pain would hit her later on, she would feel the pain and try her best to ease it when the time came.

"You didn't choose the wrong man. You just chose the wrong brother.", sam says smiling up at (y/n).

Raising a eyebrow across at sam (y/n) couldn't help but ask, "Are you drunk?", she's never seen a drunk sam, a drunk dean, yes.

But a drunk sam, never.

"Yes. I'm drunk. And you're beautiful. And tomorrow morning. I'll be sober, but you'll still be beautiful.", sam says.

(Y/n) shakes her head with a smile, 'So Sam's a sweet talker when he's drunk.', she thinks.

"Dean is a lucky man, or at least was. He had you and that's more then any man could ask for, I think - I think he knew I liked you.", sam says.

"I told him once when I was driving and he was have sleep, so I thought he didn't hear me. And then the next day that's when he started to show a interest in you, and then you two started dating and I got so jealous.", sam chuckles.

"I wanna hate him for hurting you but I know I can't because he's my brother, and I really want to kiss you right now, but your his ex and that'll probably ruin our friendship.", confesses sam.

It was silent to a while, (y/n) took a sip of her beer before she reached over and turned Sam's face slowly to face hers.

"I think your right -", she pauses leaning in closer, "I think I did choose the wrong brother."

And with that the two kissed.