Four Brothers Ragnarrsons x Reader

The whole room was quiet.

Ragnar had told his sons of a women he had met who went by the name (M/n) (L/n).

The sons could see the lovesick look that was expressed across their father's face, he hadn't known (M/n) for long, but he was in love.

"You want to marry this women?", Ivar asks in disbelief; "You want to marry! A women, whom might I add we have never met! You stupid, worthless, no-good, goddamn, freeloading son of a bitch!"

"Ivar!", barks out Ubba. Ubba gave his youngest brother a stern look, "Silence! This is father's choice. If he wishes to marry again then so be it, you have no say so in his love life.", says Ubba. Ivar scoffed at his older brother Ubba.

"This is out regis;" says Ivar. "We do not even know if this women, you haven't told anyone of her and finally, now you decide that you want to tell us, a couple of days before your wedding!", growls out Ubba. "You must be a stupid man to think I would accept this whore into my life as my mother."

"Ivar!;"barks Ubba once more. Ragnar raises his hand in Ubba's direction, silencing him. "It's fine son, I get it. Ivar I know you miss your mother, I do too. But she's dead now and I have to move on with my life, I can't stay stuck on the past, I must move forward. I just hope you will accept that wish of mine;" says Ragnar staring into Ivar's eyes.

"Do not mistake my hatred for missing that vile women. Mother was a whore, she was known as a spoiled brat and was filled with jealousy. She would get angry and take that out on the maids and butlers, she's nothing more then a bitch in heat. I'm glad she's dead, just like I'm glad Sigurd joined her in hell;" with a hiss Ivar wheeled himself out of the living room and into the kitchen.