Chapter 4- Jeans and a Jumper

The first three days of school have been a blast. All round everyone is really nice, except for that bitchy girl that keeps calling me the rich girl. But yeah it doesn't bother me that much. I get along well with everyone in the group, the twins are surprisingly quiet. We kind of glance at each other a little, but I find myself highly attracted to Jai, I have no confidence though. 

I have recently learned that Jai, Luke, James, Skip and a boy called Beau that I'm yet to meet are apart of a comedy group called the Janoskians... short for Just another name of silly kids in another nation skip, because Skip made it up... quite creative I think. 

--

I opened my eyes and sat up rubbing my eyes vigorously to ensure that I was awake. I turned and grabbed my phone to check the time. I unlocked my phone 8:30 am... NO... SHIT I'M GOING TO BE LATE. I leapt out of bed like a ninja on the loose and ran into my bathroom. I quickly brushed my hair and did my makeup. I was in such a rush. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my bag. 8:45 am. School just started and I only just left. 

I practically legged it to school in a flash. I arrived at 9 am and everyone was in first period. I ran to my locker and dumped my bag while grabbing my books. I bolted down the hall way and bam I crashed into someone, dropping my books on the floor. I bent down and grabbed them. I looked up to be met with a pair of gorgeous brown eyes... it was Jai. 

"Oh sorry." I said quietly scurrying off, not giving him a chance to reply. 

I didn't even look back at him. I tip toed into the class room trying not to be caught by the teacher... that didn't work. 

"Carter, where have you been?" She snapped turning around from the boared.

"I u-u-m the bus was late miss." I lied sinking back into my chair. 

"Mhhhm." She replied, she knew I was lying. 

I slowly opened my book and began writing out my work. 

--

Class finished and I headed out to meet my friends. They were laughing and giggling like usual. I walked up to them and was engulfed in a hug by Chloe. I said hello to everyone and began chatting away as per usual. Skip soon came over and began chatting away with us about the party on Friday. 

"So who is coming on Friday?" I quizzed.

"Just all of this group, we usual just chill and chat and laugh and shit." Skip replied.

"So what do I wear?" I asked, I truly have no idea what to wear.

"Jeans and a jumper." He said.

"Okkii dokkii." I replied cheerfully.

"I love your perkiness." He smiled happily.

"Thank you."

I literally love this group, it feels like nothing can go wrong. Jai sooned joined us after he had finished class. I stared aimlessly at his face, I must have looked like an idiot and I think he noticed. 

"Babe, what are you doing?" Skip quizzed snapping me out of my trance.

"Oh um NOTHING." I stuttered.

"Hun, you're practically drawling on your shoe over Jai." he whispered in my ear. 

"NEVER." I joked. 

He just laughed at me and walked away. I returned to my conversation trying to brush that off. But Skip really did know that I had a thing for Jai. 

After eating and chatting the bell rung and we all headed off to class. You see Jai is 2 years older than me, so he's not in any of my classes, so that means I can't stare at him like an idiot. 

Math, math, math that's all my teacher talks about, it's like just shut the fuck up. As soon as the day was over I ran home, just to get out of that place. 

Mum had allowed me to go to the party as long as there was no drinking and the usual stuff. But I am actually so excited about the party.