Noticed

Walking down the streets your listening to your music, bobbing your head to the rhythm. One song plays making you remember about your friend from high school.

He never really talked to anyone and kept mostly to himself. Always ahead in class with professional interpretations. Every girl was attracted by his charm and blond hair. Faith was kind to let you become friends with him.

You were slow in math but in every other class you passed them like rain drops. You only saw him for your math class and after school you would walk with him. Accompanying him to his home, in many occasions he would try to walk you home.

But, you didn't have a normal home. You were the daughter of Dio Brando and sister of Giorno, leader of the Italian mafia.

Dio found out you were his daughter during an asylum riot.

You opened up his isolated room door to find him in a straight jacket with a mouth guard. Releasing him you both escaped together. At first he was ready to leave you but he couldn't force himself to just walk away.

Didn't take long for him to realise you were his daughter when all you could do was talk about your mother who talked alot about him.

Dio contacted Girono explaining to him everything. Giorno being kind hearted helped out seeing that Dio was actually willing to change for you.

The house was more like a damn castle so it always emberraces you on bringing someone over. That and you really never wanted any friends due to drama.

But he, he was different in your eyes. He would get after you for not doing your math homework and try his best to teach you. Every time you thought the material was understandable, tests would put you back down in your place.

Instead he started doing your homework for you so that at least you would pass with your grades. Both of you always hung out with each other cracking jokes and laughing during class. Teachers never really cared since they saw the relationship very clean and close. Two hard-working students smart enough to understand their prior goals.

The friendship stopped after graduation, but not before he could make you his. After that he joined as a sailor and never heard from him again. Finding anything fuck able was easy but finding someone like him wasn't.

Of course all you could have done was enjoy the fact that you at least had him before he moved on with his life. Unlike you, there was no check coming in from a mafia leader every month for him.

Looking up a man with blond hair walking ahead of you talking to himself. If only that man was your high school love. But faith can only do so much.

Or can she?

In front of the man you saw Rohan walking with a camera.

“Rohan!” You scream out passing the man to run up to your friend.

“Hmm? Shouldn't you be at the cafe already?” Rohan smiles stopping for you to catch up to him.

“I was just heading over there sorry. But hey we caught up with each other here so we can head over there together.”

“Mmmm, maybe I want some time alone.” Rohan says looking away scratching the back of his head.

“Okay.” You respond walking away and he shakes his arm.

“Damn it I was joking”

He wraps his arm around your waist walking with you to the cafe.

The man you passed stopped walking when you accidentally ended up shoving him. A dark atmosphere surrounded him with raging eyes watching as you talked with Rohan. The man started to follow keeping his distance.