TF just happened?

“I'm. . confused.”

Tears fall from your eyes shaking.

Kira stares into your eyes seeing the internal conflict like raging waves having no peace. This is not the angel he recognizes this woman standing before him has lost every bit of humanity. The void of emptiness that he has lived through for 15 years, the void that you shouldn't be in. Like a machine reprogrammed with only what it knows. Memories of your past when you met Kira are what helped form who you are now. But now your mind has blocked all those memories off leaving you with nothing.

“How dare you use her for your own battles Rohan. Knowing I won't attack her you mess with her emotions but no matter what. My chains are wrapped around her if she falls into the endless void of darkness I will find her. Faith has made us to be. She is mine!”

“I'm no one's! But I am someone's.” The struggle between your will fighting the demands of Rohan that are written within you are tearing you apart. A war with in your mind as your forcing on where these men belong. Rohan or Kira. Who belongs? Where do I belong? Who am I? What am I?

Walking into the endless darkness no road of light only darkness that seems to be your vision as if you were blind.

There was never a path for me. Never was there a life for me. Is this hell an endless cycle with no beginning or end. Just a torture of emotions on who one should be. A daily life with taste but no existence of it.

Falling on your knees being torn from reality has left you blank.

My entire life has been in a cage. Sold and used for man's doing. Humanity is disgusting and so am I. But the taste of fear from them led me to meet my father. Was he not real! Was anything in my life real! I'm suffering a fucking a crisis's! Get me out of this dream! Wake me up!

Someone standing in front of a bright light flickers in your vision. The figure slowly turns their face. Who are you! Why am I here! Get me out! Please….

Reaching out to the figure for help they turn away walking with the light following them.

No…

Running behind them as fast as you can go reaching out for them.

Is this hell?

Your questions are never answered but you continue running never able to reach out for them. Falling on your knees smashing the ground with your hands screaming.

The eternal darkness became your new home. Laying on the floor, curling up into a ball,every now and then you would walk aimlessly around.

There's no hunger or tiredness everything was at your own control. Biting the inside of your lips is all that pleasured you. The taste of iron blood.

This has to be a dream or a comma. There's nothing here but darkness. How do I look like? Everything I've been through has had to have existed. Kira? Yoshikage Kira? Was that his name? How do I know this name?

Having conversations with yourself is the only thing keeping you from going insane completely.

Perhaps because you do know him. No, yes, maybe? What must he look like? Whose Rohan?

I feel as if one point in my life I loved them both. But what must they look like?

Stopping in the darkness there's someone or something ahead of you staring.

Social activity!

Rushing toward at the white face that slowly begun to form into a skull causes you to slide on the floor on your ass. What the fuck is that! Turning back running away the sound of footsteps from behind you follow along.

YEEYEET The fuck out of here!

That thing is following me! Should I fight it?

No if that thing exists in the darkness someone else must also exist!

Wait.

Your feet stop moving as you take a couple steps looking back at the thing that stopped. I've realized that I've never moved my mouth. I'm alone..

Raising your hand up to cover your face the thing in front of you mimics the movement.  What's more terrifying is that your face does not feel like skin it feels like sharp edges. Is your face that skull!

Is that my reflection! Am I that thing! What have I become!

Out of curiosity on what would happen if you touched your other side. Reaching out to the thing in front of you it’s arm reached out. Without moving, something in the center was pulling you both slowly a force like magnets being attracted. The tips of your fingers touch each other's. In quick movement its hand wraps around your wrist it was a feeling of knowing this thing has mimicked your movements but is not you. Someone or something is now holding onto you draining your energy. The skull raises its head up where a hand reaches out from its throat covering your face blinding you completely. A force shoves you away leaving you to float into the darkness. The hand still covers your face pushing you into an open crack of galaxy. A moon that streams down into a river leading it into another dimension of cause, peace, life and death. A never ending staircase of what could be and should be of existence.

Yet there is no meaning. There’s no symbolism only that of which is named from whom ever discovers it. Day to night, darkness to light, a beginning with an end and a beginning with no end, an end with no beginning. Beyond it all time seemed peaceful everything was balanced. Only you who seemed to be a disturbance. Hands reach out from clouds that hide storms. The whispering of woman filled your ears they all seemed so close. But you felt no one was there only these hands that seem to pull you away.

At last that hand that kept you blind throughout your trip let itself float away disappearing into a black hole. For some reason you felt emotionally detached from the hand that lead you through your journey. As if that hand belonged to someone who was close to you and now left. Reaching out watching it disappear into its own journey.

Good luck! The only things that you said to it.

These hands pulled you for hours leading you into a plain of grass with a tree of apples. They set you down gently one of them false to the ground. Right before your eyes time passes as the hand becomes a dog.

A companion?

Your voice did not sound like your original one. Don’t tell me that I’m a little girl.

Looking at your hands and the dress you wore when you were sold into human trafficking confirmed your fact.

Heading to the hill that had the apple tree of all sorts of apples you turned to look at your new companion. Where the fuck am I?
-----
I drew the thing that was chasing you, it's just a quick sketch.

 Where the fuck am I? -----I drew the thing that was chasing you, it's just a quick sketch