I know you love me

“Oi! Y/n” Rohan rushes to your side. “The killings have stopped.” Rohan says handing you the newspaper. “Ooo ya?” You read the newspaper really quick. “You wouldn't happen to know what happened would you?” Rohan asks pulling the newspaper away leaning in closer.

“Well, I have a feeling I know who stopped it. Definitely Kira. I also believe it's not a coincidence that an American businessman transferred here to Japan and all of a sudden woman started going missing.

We had lunch with the American but he was flirting with me and Kira didn't like that. That same night he left the house. I'm guessing he went out to go search for the American. Kira must have known that he was the killer.”

Rohan walks by your side.

“Basically you saved the day.” He says patting your head.

“Rohan knock it off! Just cuz I'm short don't mean you treat me short! You and Kira always petting my head as I'm a pet!”

Rohan chuckles with his hands up in surrender.

“Whatever shorty.”

You both end up getting ice-cream.

“You know Rohan, you're a strange man. Could never understand you.” Licking your ice cream.

“Really? I thought you understood me completely. But, then that asshole came along. Seriously why are you dating a psychopath? I used Heavens Doors abilities on him while he was on his way to work.
I learned more about him and you from his point of view.”

That's not good. Rohan's stand is amazingly powerful and fast. While Kira's stand is used to literally make people disappear without of a trace.

Two powerful stands but between Rohan And Kira.

Rohan can comand Kira never to attack him.

Kira can touch anything even Rohan making them a bomb.

“As well, I commanded Kira never to attack me. By the way.” Rohan lifts your chin so you can look up to him. “Just wanted you to know. If I wanted to he wouldn't have a single memory of you and you'll just have to come back to me. As well.” Heavens Door touches your forehead lifting up a page. “I can command you to leave him and love me.”

You raise your ice cream up turning your head to side licking it slowly. Rohan smiles opening his mouth eating half of your ice cream.

“Rohan!” You slam the ice cream cone on his cheek while punching him and kicking his ice cream out of his hand.

----

Watching the sunset while sitting in-between Rohan's legs he lets you cling on his arm.

“Tell me right now. Do you love me?”

“Rohan.” You say softly looking over your shoulder to him. “Shut up.”

“You do and you know it.”
Leaning in closer he hovers over your lips.

“And it doesn't matter what you do I know you love me.” sliding his hand on your cheek into your hair he holds you close kissing you.