Lovers

The once so called stranger has identified himself as your highschool love.

"I left as a sailor came back as a lawyer. During my trips you became a distraction to me. All I could do was think about you and when I'd see you. So everything was suppressed to the point you never existed in my life. But now, your here and I'll never make a stupid mistake of being away from you. If there is someone else in your life. Understand that they must leave, they were never there for you. I was. As well if you do care for their safety than I truly suggest that you drop them from your life completely. I will kill them."

There he is. The intimidating psychopath with violent tendencies of killing no matter what it is. He hasn't changed at all. When someone did ever try to be friends with you, you'd never see them again. Even small children were not safe.

People, animals, family's, pets, even material items could not escape the hell that would be unleashed on them.

At that time you were clueless to question if he was responsible for the missing people. Well, there were some hints. But you chose to ignore them for fear of losing the only friend in your life. Who actually cared about you. Who brought the world down so that you would always smile. The other reason was for the warm feeling of love you felt for him, an admiration. You would always look up to him never questioning.

The good thing is that you never showed him where you lived or introduced him to your father. They both would be holding each other by the throats as a handshake.

At times you'd catch him watching other girls complimenting on their hands.

"If you like them so much just head over there and ask them out." the words that would escape your mouth were not of jealousy more like encouragement. Its stupid really. How you didnt want to lose him but yet you wanted him to be free, or loved even if it's from someone else...

But apparently it was only their hands that he found attractive. The stupid words of encouragement would piss him off. Many girls would be angered or jealous or at least try to defend themselves as being more beautiful. It's as if you put yourself in a level where you believed you just weren't good enough for him. This issue was something to be worked on, getting your self esteem up. Starting with your hands that used to be mistreated. It was his job to clean them keep them moisturized soft, he wanted you to have the most beautiful painted nails out of the entire school.

Your clothes were bought by him. Your hair would be brushed by him. If there was enough money left he would take you to get it fixed.

It did annoy him on how much attention you were getting from other people but as long as you knew where you needed to be he had no issue. Just seeing your more full smile and your strides of confidence was his happiness.

In return all that was asked was for you to stay by his side. There was still the urge to kill women for their hands so you would cut his nails for him.

It still makes your heart flutter on just how much he did for you. During lunch some classmates of yours asked you to join them in there conversations. Interested you accepted.

You chose to stand while everyone sat.

Kira sat two tables behind you under a tree watching how you laughed. Every once in a while you'd turn to see him watching curious on what your laughing about. Those eyes were like magnets catching your every movement before looking at those around you. Who ever kept their eyes on you were the ones he would eliminate.

The conversation got boring so you left heading over to him meeting his eyes of disapproval. Nothing would be said instead what he waited for was your full attention and your clinginess on his arm.