After Math

Life has as no appeal after the incident between father and lover.

An attempt to protect your lover from the death by the of your father. Kira fought to push you away from the battle. When Dio stopped time Kira's desperate will of keeping you alive allowed him to freely move using Killer Queen to block the punch from The World. When time started the impact of the punch launched Kira from his feet. You were right behind him when he was knocked off his feet slamming his back against you all the way to the wall. The impact of the brick wall meeting with the back of your head knocked you out cold.

Your body slid down leaving a trail of red blood. At that moment father and lover no longer cared for the hate they had toward each other. They were worried for your life that hung from a string.

While you stayed at the hospital Rohan used Heaven's Door to read where your mind was. It appeared that when you were to wake up you wouldn't remember some people in your life. Seeing this as an advantage Rohan replaced the empty space of your high school love for Kira to Rohan being that high school lover.

Dio and Giorno planned on a restraining order but that would require an audience of people and even resulting in Kira losing his job as a lawyer. Instead Giorno struck a deal with Kira deal on Kira disappearing from your life completely. Dio took the story a bit further by claiming he had killed Yoshikage Kira.