Worth changing

In the basement of his home a tied up man in a chair squirms around before getting slapped across the face. “Shut up! It gets worse! I lose her completely from my life. When I return she loses her memory of me. And what happens? We meet up again. But then.. I find her in another man's arms.. my sweet angel..”

Kira walks around the room with his messy hair lifting up a knife.

A decision has been made. A decision that has been thought through that will be perhaps his downfall. But he willing to change everything to have you back in his arms. Everything will be lost, everyone who new him will no longer recognize him.

“I must change.…”

***Aight, I tend to find songs with lyrics that go in with either the plot or what the characters are going through. The song was originated from I, Frankenstein- Misgiving. The lyrics are what helped me think out this chapter. Enjoy.***

Turning on the Radio raising the volume to the point no one will hear the man's screams.

Turning to face his hostage Kira walks up to him holding his face up. Gazing down at him with an emotionless expression.

“You must die. An eye for an eye.”

Sliding the knife through the skin the man grinds his teeth holding onto the chairs handles. Blood comes down his face onto the knife sliding down to Kira's hands.

Swinging his fist Kira punches the man grabbing a hand full of his hair holding him in place.

“The more you move the less perfect the cut will be.”

Letting out a tired breath Kira wipes his forehead with his bloody hand rubbing it all over his face. Not carrying he continues on till the cut has been finished.

“Your mouth is next to carve out.”

The man's screams finally are heard. Kira panics hitting the man's throat with the knife's handle causing him to choke.

“At last.”

Heading to the sink with mirror against the wall he looks down at his hands in shock.

“I'm shaking. There's blood all over me. I can't stop myself from shaking.”

Closing his hands into fists staring himself in the mirror sliding his hands through the messy blond hair.

“Everything must change.”

Grabbing the knife and the pieces of flesh that were carved out by his hostage who slouches on the chair dead.

“Everything must change…”