The kiss

"Your charming and all but I'm very weird and etc. My friends are just as screwed up as I am so you wouldn't fit in." leaving your swing he stands up looking down at you with eyes that make you fear him.

Reaching into his coat your body freezes.

Tonight.

Tonight is your day of death.

Will anyone ever know he is your killer?

The man slides out a hand holding it up to you. "I have a hand fetish."

He says plainly, looking down at you waiting for your response. "Uhm, I have a coffee...fetish?" Looking up and down at the hand.

"Do, do I shake her hand?"

You raise your hand up to shake her hand. Before your hand touched the mutilated hand he flings it behind him.

"What the fuck?"

This guy showed you a hand and throw it away!

His hands hold yours up to his view. Looking at them before closing his eyes to start his trail of kisses.

In shock you watch him play with your hands. Feeling your skin being pulled by his small nibbles cause a quick shock of pleasure.

"Most of the time." His eyes meet yours as he pulls you in close to him holding your hand as if ready to dance.

"I would keep a woman's hands. But your my full package. You keep your hands"

"Uhm, thanks. I'm very honored to keep my hands. Kinda need them to do things. Like play with myself"

"Shit! That came out wrong!"

A smile appears on his face as you quickly try to fix what you said. "That's not what I mean! Not that type of play. It's more like video games and."

His index finger keeps your chin in place before he softly kisses your lips. A whimper escapes you making him feel hard. Digging his fingers through your hair he makes the kiss even deeper taking full control. The sweet taste of your lips is what he can use to describe what love tastes like.

An overwhelming heat that devours his soul taking over his actions. Only you can do this to him, only you can bring him to this point of desire. Your whimpers are cries of pleasure to his ears that only he can deliver to you.

Parting, he allows you to breath before once more kissing your soft lips.