I am Yoshikage Kira.

The next morning you wake up to the sun shining through a window that's unrecognizable. Immediately tossing the covers over finding yourself wearing someone's shirt.

“Morning.” The sudden voice of a man startles you.

"Nothing happened last night. Here I made you breakfast.”

The man sits down on the side of the bed with the tray of food for you. “Uhm, are you one of those guys who likes to hold girls hostage?"
The question makes him smile cutting an apple into four pieces.

“Don't be giving me any ideas now”
The charming response causes you to blush loving how sweet he sounded. After technically being hand fed like a child.  You won the argument on cleaning your own dishes. He wasn't happy with it but helped by drying them.

“Your clothes are in the washer. Sooo you'll be wearing my shirt for now if that's fine.” Pulling on your arm slamming you into him. “Your adorable in my clothes. Perhaps you can wear them longer.”

You shove him off turning away hiding your red face. “Your charming and all but no. I have a, I have a boyfriend.”

Hard hands slam on your shoulders turning you to face the man with danger floating everywhere around him. “Who would that be? Is it Rohan?”

“No, but how do you know him?”

“SHUT UP!”

You shake a bit before feeling his hands grab onto your ass pulling you up to his waist making your legs wrap around for support. Setting you down on the counter your now at his height meeting intimidating eyes. “You don't need a boyfriend. Stop lying to me. How rude of you to lie to me. After I let you keep your hands.”

“Well it's because you're a stranger who tends to take advantage of woman and-”

Your silenced with devouring lips.

Your arms wrap around him pulling him closer. Feeling the desire the feeling of firing passion.
Nothing good ever happens when one plays with fire. But pain is more of a pleasuring dessert and your willing to get burned by this man.

This burning desire was only felt with your High school love, could it be that love has been accepted in your life?

Without permission his tongue explores your mouth dancing with yours before parting away making you moan wanting more.

“Now, tell me again, that you have a boyfriend.”

What a clever bastard.
He's wanting you to claim him as your boyfriend. Well the guy is pretty hot, a stranger who just lifted you off from the streets and is..washing your clothes? ....
Technically saw your naked body and seems to be the possessive jealous type.

"Okay now than. Let's start the planning of escaping. Once my clothes are all dryed I will YeeYeet! The fuck out of here never leave Rohan's side. Because this guy is intensively scary. I mean look at that beautiful blond hair. Soft and wavy I'm jealous. Then those puprle eyes even though they are terrifying their also fucking beautiful. Damn! I'm doing it again hitting on this guy!"

“I have a boyfriend now..” your response is exactly what he wanted to hear. Having you oluntarily claiming to be his makes this risk of exposing his identity to you all worth it.

“My love...”

The tone of his voice sounds more seductive making you feel wet. “What would my love like to do? Would she like to go shopping? Have me cook her something, perhaps go to a fine restaurant. Unless she wishes to stay home dressed comfortable. I can find us movies or you can choose."  

The entire time he pecked kisses on your arm savoring each kiss “Or perhaps she would like something more. But I suggest she would wait on that.” His hands slide under the shirt to caress your back.

“Why would you tell me to wait and tease me?”  

The question brought a devilish smile upon his lips. “I'm just being a gentleman.” His teeth bite down on your neck bringing you shocks of pleasure. “Is my sweet love wet for me. May I check?” Kneeling down between your legs lifting them over his shoulder eagerly wanting to see just how wet you are for him.

“No!” Pulling your legs away from him made him stand quickly with an annoyed face.

Hugging your knees to your chest embarrassed.

For some reason even though you desired him there was something keeping you from opening up to him.

“What's wrong my love?”

Concern has replaced the annoyed man's expression.

“It's just when I was in high school. There was this guy who watched over me. He became a sailor and I never heard from him again.” Tears start to roll down your cheeks.

“If only I knew he was still alive or that he loves me. Unless he left me”

The man's lips move saying words causing you to stop crying. Everything around you stopped moving as the feeling of darkness devours everything, only leaving him and you alone.

Your eyes stare into his down stare gaze. There are so many words you want to say but their all jumbled up making you just sit silently.

“I am Yoshikage Kira.”