Threat

“I know that face too well.” You sit on Kira's lap in the living room. “I just don't like how he talked to you or looked at you. Flirting with you. What I'm proud about is that you maintained professionalism.”

He holds you by the hips smiling.

“What are you going to plan? Whenever you are jealous nothing ever goes right.”

Kira doesn't respond only shaking his head in agreement that no one ever lives. No one touches his Queen no matter how powerful they think they are.

“I've gotta go.” He lifts you up into his waist setting you down kissing your lips. “Where you going?” You ask worried. “I have some issues right now.”

----

Kira finds out one of the girls apartment number knocking on the door the girl opens the door.

“Kira?” The girl asks confused. “Are you alone?”

He asks looking into her apartment seeing someone walk into a room really quick. “Uhm, no I have someone at the moment.” She says turning red.

“Keep in contact with your friends. I'm worried, for your safety and the other girls.”

“Uhm, okay I will but right now I have someone over right now.” She's eager to close the door but Kira is curious to know exactly whose with her he slams his hand on the door. “Myo, may I see who you are with? Why so eager to close the door ?”

She tries closeing the door shaking but Kira continues to push the door till she gives up walking backwards.

“Killer Queen” Kira says passing by Myo as Killer Queen hits her neck knocking her out.

Entering the living room a wave of an axe misses Kira. “Dam it! For a minute there I thought you were that girl. Well I guess there's no going back. After I finish killing you I'll pay your girlfriend a little visit.”

Bateman swingings the axe and Kira stands there emotionless. “Killer Queen!” Killer Queen stops the axe by letting the edge of the axe land on his palm.

“You are very much wrong. I won't kill you but I have come here to warn you.” Bateman growls pulling his axe away. “Warn me of what?”

“Warn you on the victims you are after. Leave the innocent ones alone but greedy woman you can kill. My girlfriend I suggest you never touch or flirt with ever again. I'll make you disappear.”

Batman laughs but he hears the axe ticking like a timer. Quickly he tosses it watching it explode and disappear. Kira walks up punching him square in the face sending him fly towards the coffee table. “It's just business nothing personal.” Kira leaves closing the door leaving Bateman and Myo knocked out.