Rohan's love is madness

"You know. At first I wanted to kill the guy. Because it's my thing. I was positive he was either a ladies man or a husband. Why else would a good looking guy randomly come up to me. I look like a thing that came out of an abortion clinic.But ya the guy is really awesome so he is no killa." 

"An asylum. Not an abortion clinic." Rohan corrects you from within the pantry closet.

Leaning against the counter holding a cup of coffee thinking about Kira.

It was 3:33pm. Kira dropped you off home before he headed off to work around 9:20am. When you came in Rohan was eating your bag of chips. Did not end well for him.

Rohan steps out of the pantry with a bag of of chips ahoy.

"Motherfucker..." You say in a low shocked whisper.

"I hid those cookies from you!"

Rohan pops the bag open. "That explains why they were taped on the ceiling. So, if he does have a wife or girlfriend are you gonna kill him?"

After getting seated on the table with two glasses of hot milk dipping the chips ahoy in them to get them soft.

Rohan reaches under the table peeling off a taped knife from under the table setting it on the table.

"That's the 23rd weapon I have found taped in an odd place."

A small chuckle escapes from you.

His leg slides under your chairs leg pulling you close to him. Holding a cookie between his lip looking down at you lustfully. Moving closer you bite down on the cooky feeling his lips on yours. Eating the cookie out of his mouth. Licking crumbs from your lips you shatter feeling his arm wrap around your waist sliding you on top of his lap.

Wrapping your arms around his neck both of your eyes look into each other.

"It's been 3 weeks that I haven't seen you. Move in back with me. I'll protect you from the police."

"Rohan.. I'm a killer. A murder. If they ever did find me they will likely execute me. They will likely execute you."

In twining your fingers with his both of you suffer inside. Even with your memory replaced he still can't have you. You still don't stay with him.

"Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. If they harmed you I would suffer knowing it was my fault."

Those words melted him from the inside. It was never lust or desire, he truly felt something for you. Wanting an entire life of adventure with you.

But no matter what he does he has read an empty space in your life, a space that he could not fill. Even if he couldn't be your soul mate he will attempt everything to be with you. No matter how fucking psychotic you are.

Cupping your cheek in his hand he strokes your lips with his thumb before kissing you. His lips moved to your neck nibbling softly making you moan when he found your soft spot. Lifting you up onto the table knocking the milk spilling like a waterfall on the corner.

He pulled your shirt off unclipping your bra holding your breasts licking them till they perked. The hot feeling of his tongue playing with your breasts made your core burn for pleasure. The pounding of your heart could be heard from your ears.

Your cheeks flushed seeing his eyes looking directly up at yours. Nibbling his way down to your shorts sliding them off with your underwear. His hands lifted your thighs over his shoulders as he stuck his tongue out. The moment the connection was made from the warm tongue on your soft entrance made you bite your finger down feeling this wave of pleasuring emotions sweep you away.

Taking his clothes off he crawled on top of you pulling your chin down so that he would stick his tongue down your throat. Thrusting himself fully inside you making you moan between his vicious kiss.

Sliding your arms above your head he held them down in place. Making long thrusts filling your warm wet core made him groan feeling your walls tighten around him with every push.

The heat shared from skin on skin made your bodies sweat releasing the sweet smell of sex. The table constantly squeaked making it even more of a turn on. Arching your back his arm wraps around your back holding you up close as sliding his tongue from your chest up to your chin. Letting out a warm breath of pleasure against your neck brining you shivers of delight.

Soft breaths became pants. Increasing the paste ramming himself harder inside of you feeling your walls getting tighter. In twining his fingers with yours. The screams of synced pleasure shook you both to the point of a climax of pure bliss. Seeing your tired expression with pleasure brought a smile to him. Stroking your head he leaned in kissing you.

"Second round?" He asks feeling your legs wrap around his waist keeping him in place.

"All night if you would like." Your challenge made him chuckle lifting you into his arms.

-------2:47am----

...Fucking creepy...

Curled up in Rohan's arms after the exciting challenge of 13 orgasms had knocked you both out completely.

Kira stood over the bed seeing his naked lover lay in the arms of his enemy. The sight brought blood from his fists. A great pain had swallowed his heart as if it just got chewed and spat out.