Waaa (Rohans Pov)

"I knew that bastard was up to something. Following her just in case something were to happen. I was so damn right. Disgusting...

I need to get you out of there before he attempts something. I'm not well thought out for sloppy seconds."

Rohan uses heaven's door to open up the window from the back.

"Laundry room window opened"

A security alarm says out loud.

The door handle to the laundry room wiggles around. Rohan looks down at the handle with panic of being caught.

"I'm so fucked if he catches me!"

The door opens with a squeak.

Kira walks inside scanning the room before looking at the window wide open. Heading toward the window looks out. A raccoon jumps out of the bush running away. "Damn raccoons."

Slamming the window shut he looks at the floor seeing some trace's of dirt. Glaring down at it before walking to the door slowly closing it. Rohan drops down from the ceiling. "Thanks for holding me up buddy."

Heavens door shakes his head before floating back down next to him. Cracking the door just a bit he sneaks to the hallway opening the doors looking for you. "Where is she?"

Anxiously looking for you getting more worried about you still being alive.

"Wow! All of this looks great!"

Your voice comes from the dining room where your seated next to Kira admiring the buffet he made. "I thought you would like it. I've never failed to impress you."

Rohan watches Kira lift your chin up giving you a warm kiss.

"They know each other? Is that the reason why he was dead staring me the entire time? Because their dating? No, it can't be. At the park she didn't recognize him. But then again if he's a long time ago lover. No, it doesn't matter! She's my girlfriend!"

Rohan walks forward ready to disturb the loving romance but a door flies in front of him.

"WRRRRYY!"

Looking to where the door came from he sees Dio standing there.

"Dad? Rohan? What are you guys doing here?"

Rohan turns to see your puzzled face.