Somebody to love

The past few weeks have been amazing. Finally finding someone who is funny, understanding, laughs at dark humor and gives you knots in your stomach just by thinking about them.

The friendship has been very comforting as well both of you trusted each other. Spare keys of each other's homes were made so Kira would have a key to your home and you'd have one to his.

Resting on his bed with your feets out the window looking up at the night sky.

"Is there any reason for the hamster being constipated?"

"Uhm, my friend said he gave it a cheerio and well, it got fat and one day gave out."

Kira's light chuckles make you blush everything about him is charming. Lifting your head up he slides his arm under your head. Curling into a ball nuzzling into his chest for his masculine scent and warmth. His hand slides into your hair caressing your scalp giving you small tingly sensations on your back. His thumb slides on your cheek softly as if you were the most fragile thing in this world.

"In the morning." You mumble in a sleepy voice in-between his chest. "Can we pweas have chum pancakes?"

The small warm laugh escapes him hearing your baby words. "Of course we can have some pancakes. I'll make them whatever flavor you want."

"I wantz to helpyss."

"You can help. By watching."

"Is it because I'm not good at cooking?"

"No. I'm used to a routine. Just watch me cook."

A soft gentle yawn is the response he receives from you.

After you have fallen asleep Kira kept you close afraid to let you go holding back tears. "You've lost your memory of me completely. This is my fault. But it's fine. There are new beginnings and I believe in them. This is our new beginning. Our worlds are apart, call me crazy or blind but I'll never let you go."

Pulling you closer into his chest with his arms wrapped around your waist letting you snuggle under his neck feeling the heat radiate from his body. The comforting feeling made you smile in your sleep.

The sound of the radio playing Queen- Somebody to love woke you up. Heading to the kitchen wearing his shirt that reached to your knees like a dress.

Kira was just pouring the pancake mix on the pan. Turning to look at the 3 plates of stacked pancakes of blueberry, strawberry and banana flavor. Flipping the chocolate chip pancakes in mid air he reaches to the side grabbing a plate so that the pancake would flop on the plate.

All you could do is stand silently watching in astonishment at a chef.

Once all 4 different flavored pancakes were made he cracked eggs mixing them in a bowl with other ingredients. The movements were quick and perfect with no hesitation of what should be done next. There was confidence with everything that was done.

"This is hot!" It was exciting watching him do everything made you feel all jittery.

Feeling your presence he turns around seeing your smile. Seeing you stand there with your messy morning hair, mouth wide opened in astonishment and the long shirt that was like a dress, god he could have a heart attack. Someday his mornings will be like this seeing his beautiful angel wake up every morning. No, not his angel. By than he would call you his lovely wife the sun to his universe to his darkness. Walking toward you he pulls you in close on his chest holding your hand dancing with you.

The morning joy made you laugh as he spun you around in his arms looking into your eyes. Mornings should be full of happiness if your with the right person. Both of you are just perfect for each other all your wanting to do is smile and he is willing to do anything keep you smiling. Waking up every morning seeing the person you love is what should make everyday worth the struggle. Coming home from a back breaking job and be able to be with the one you love, it's all worth it.

Setting you back down when the song reaches the point of Queen singing out the solo.

Some body tooooooo love.

Your eyes gaze into each other's. Moving in closer he smashes his lips against yours. The harmony of the kiss and the song made you feel as if this were to good to be true. Romantic things like these only happen in novels, in movies not in real life. Even if this is too good to be true you savore it never knowing when you'll have something like this.The kiss continues until the end of the song.

"Good morning heavens Angel." Kira says in soft tone. Cupping your cheek moving your head back so that he could kiss your neck softly. "Whatever flavor you want."

Your eyes move to the counter seeing the plates with pancakes and omelet.