Kira and The American Psycho

“Kira. Hay come over here.” Kira looks up at the man and girls who always try to talk him.

“Yes. What is it?” Kira asks the man looking behind his shoulder at a tall man almost the same height as Kira standing in the center of the girls circle. It's quiet strange since those girls are always asking him to join them for lunch but now their attention seems to be on someone else.

“Kira. Let me introduce you to my buddy, Patrick Bateman he just transferred from America. He is a businessman from. Hay Bateman where you from again?”

The man looks over his shoulder with a smirk before turning around completely. “New York.”

Bateman and Kira's eyes lock both recognizing each other's threatening cold gaze, they now feel threatened from each other's presence. The venom coursing down their veins is the sudden challenging feeling of competition.

The girls stand on one side and the man stands on the other side looking at Kira and Bateman.

“Uhm. Do you two know each other?” The man asks disrupting the electricity between both men. “No. We do not.” Kira says plainly.

Bateman smirks reaching out.

“My name is Patrick Bateman.”

Kira looks at the Americans hand examining the skin that seems smooth the nails are properly cut. This man seems to take care of himself but this man has the hand of a killer. Kira looks back up into Bateman's eyes firmly shaking his hand both tightening their grips. Bateman is 6'0 f while Kira is 5'9.

“Yoshikage Kira.” Even though he doesn't know English completely he does understand the language. They keep shaking their hands aggressively both neither of them willing to back down.

“Well I'm glad you two are knowing each other.” The man says patting their backs braking the competitive handshake for dominance.  

“I need to turn in these files.” Kira says stepping aside and the girls bow to him as he walks away.

Bateman watches Kira walk away.

“That man is the absolute of perfection in his work. Never having time to go out and eat with these lovely girls.”

Bateman looks down at the girls who are giggling and blushing. He has no idea what the girls are saying but he can't want to take one of them back to his motel where he will show them who the real Patrick Bateman is. As well his anger will be expressed only because he was not able to make Kira fear him.

-------

“I have no idea what the fuck you are saying!” Patrick shakes the girl's shoulders. She's tied up to the chair with bruises and deep cuts on her legs. She tried to run but Bateman is physically fit and was capable of knocking her out with one punch.

“Your language sounds like a bunch a jimmerish bullshit! But you know what? It's fine because I am going to have me some fish right now.” Bateman makes tongue motions taking out rope.

“But I'm into some bondage. Have you ever heard of that? Then afterwards.”

Bateman goes around his apartment taking out a saw, an axe, a chainsaw, a butcher knife and a black decker saw.

“No one will find you.”