Child Does not Matter

The apathetic words that left his mouth left you in shock.

Calling the child you gave birth to an It! Even the tears stopped flowing from your eyes. Is he truly so concentrated in just caring for you that there's no feelings for a family. That's what it's starting to feel like as if your son does not matter.

"Did you abort it? Was it given away?"

Wetting a small rag wiping your face so it won't be sticky from the tears. This pain, the pain he feels for being the reason on making you cry.

"No, I have nothing to do with her suffering. It was that thing. I did use protection. The damn condon must have broken. She should have never had to deal with everything without me. Her family must have forced her to abort. For 9 months she carried by mistake. For 7 years I've been appcent. No wonder she stays alone in the park crying. My sweet love please forgive me."

"I didnt abort. Because I saw it as our light. A beautiful child with parts of me and parts of you. A beautiful baby boy. But, there were some problems. Our son was taken, given to a new home with a new name."

Hating yourself for losing your son was sandwiched in between the terrifying reality that Kira must hate you even more.

"Good."

The word hit you like a knife through your heart.

"What do you mean good? I.." Your face turns into a terrifying denying expression. He is alright with your son being taken away. "Our son was taken away Kira! Because of me!"

He turns his back away from you before slightly looking over his shoulder. "You must have gone through alot. But It. The boy. It's his fault. As well it was mine. I take full responsibility for what happened. But if your wanting to fight for custody over the boy. I will gladly take the case but I'll never call the boy my son. I hate him."

"What THE Fuck!"

Are the only words that came out of your mouth.

"Don't ever blame yourself for him. I hate him because he makes you feel this way. My love. When you and I were together." Quickly holds your hands in his. "Tell me how many times you had to go through an emotional discomfort?"

"Kira, I can't believe you! Our son is apart of you and I! We were teenagers but we are adults so we must act upon on our own actions!"

An inhuman growl escapes from him. Fear wraps its arms around you holding you in place. Leaning in close to your frozen body. "What makes you think that you have any right." His index fingers touches between your eyebrows in a twisting motion.

"To yell at me and tell me on how to he a grown man. You may have changed and you're definitely not my little girl that I babysited. But damn to hell that I'll let you treat me like your friends. I said I'll take the case and help you get the boy back. So that I can see you smile. But don't ever pressure me on the responsibilities of being a father. I'm only here for you and you alone. Everyone else can banish from excisitance."

His hands close on your cheeks making your lips pop out. "But not you. My love, you'll never escape me." Those gentle lips of his glide on yours with his tongue licking the sides of your mouth before sticking it into you mouth just to hear your moans.