Rack

Your cappuccino comes in.

Excited to taste it, you take out a straw stabbing it down. Sliding it out you lick the cream from the sides.

"Maybe you can lick me like that some time."

"I'd bite your dick off. Roh."

"Yes. Nibble it like a good girl."

"There's nothing down there for me to nibble."

Rohan moves in closer leaning on top of your back with his weight pressing you down on the counter.

"Wanna proof that theory now?"

You push your seat back sucker punching his groin. Quickly he sits back down next to you with his hand between his legs and a red face of agony.

"Already did." You giggle seeing him trying to maintain his cool. "Your face is red like my straw!" holding your straw up to his face he shoots you a death glare. But all you can do is laugh. "Shut up and finish your coffee so I can take you to the park. I brought the camera for a reason."

He looks away sipping his cup annoyed, pissed, and in internal agony.

"Here's the receipt mam."

The young waitress hands you the receipt and you look up confused. "I didn't pay."

"No. The charming man by the window did." She points at Kira. You turn to look at who paid for you but your viewed is covered up by Jotaro.

"Jotaro?" Quickly forgetting about the receipt you hug Jotaro. "What are you doing here?"

"I invited him. To join us. At the. Park." Rohan says in pauses before slamming his head onto the counter table releasing an internal scream. "I racked him!" You say with a big smile as if you did something good.

"Yare yare daze. You can't be left alone with anyone. Your a handful"

Taking off his cap he lets you wear it as you leave the cafe with them.

"Is there anything else you would like sir?" The waitress asks Kira whose wrapping his fingers in a napkin.

"No, I'm leaving."

"How? How could you have not seen me?"

When Jotaro blocked you from view his frustration caused his nails to grow. Before he knew it, you got up leaving with the two men, forgetting the fact that someone paid for your cappuccino. Everything caused him to start chewing on his nails till they bleed.