Father Vs Lover

"Young lady! What makes you think you can be gone an entire night! Its fucking late! I didn't ask Girono for money to buy a home just so you won't sleep in it! Your higher class start acting like it!"

"Dad I'm sorry! It's just I caught up with someone and"

Kira covers your mouth looking directly at Dio with a death stare.

Dio and Kira walk up to each other. Dio has been starving for the day he would meet the man who smashed and dashed his daughter.

Standing few feet apart enough for their stands to use their close combat abilities.

Kira POV-"So. This is my angel's father. Now that I think about this entire time I thought she lived alone. Never has she brought up her family past. She never asked for mine and I never asked for her's. There must be a reason for her not bringing him up. Whatever the case is he has no right to raise his voice in my house nor raise his voice at her. As a father there must be a lot of grudge toward me for leaving her alone."

Dio POV- "What makes him think that he can plant the seed and need for speed? Now with in closer inspection this man does resemble a lot of me just more slimmer and sick looking. Wow, are the daddy issues that bad that she had to find someone who resembles me? Oo hay it's my favorite boy Rohan. Ooo there he goes taking my daughter away. They're so adorable together."

"Take her home Rohan!" Dio says out loud before summoning The World to attack Kira.

"Killer Queen!" Kira's Killer Queen counters the attack sweeping The World's feet from under him. 

"Stupid creep put me down!" Punching Rohan square in the face causing him to drop you on the ground getting staright up rushing back. "Kira has no chance with Dio! I was afraid that these two would meet someday but damn it I'd rather die than spent the rest of my life alone!"

Kira is thrown out of the house landing hard on the driveway. Blood dripping down on the side of his face before forcing himself back up holding his arm breathing hard with rage.

Dio steps out with his shirt in pieces taking out a knife from his neck.

Wrapping your arms around Kira crying in tears. The random embrace of protection shocked him.

"If you kill him. I'll never love you as my father! My entire life you were never there for me! You never let me have any friends! Because I was mentally insane! He didn't care he was always there for me! He never let me feel alone! Never treated me like a freak!"

Dio crosses his arms listening.

"Please don't kill him! He came back for me!" Your arms tighten around Kira wanting to protect him from anything. At these moments in life is when you wished for a stand ability.

"I'm giving you 10 seconds to let go of the man who blew the load and hit the road." Dio slowly starts walking toward you counting. "One."

Looking up at your lover with tears all you see is his warm smile before holding your face in his hands. You stood up for him. Something he never expected anyone to have done.

"7" Dio continues to count.

You lost your son and now your going to lose your lover.

Is faith so cruel to the point that you will lose the only man you loved once again. It doesn't matter how many people he killed before. What mattered is that he made you feel like a normal person. Put up with you for so long.

Closing your eyes you kiss your lover one last time.

"9"