You have me

Hiding behind a tree he keeps a close eye on you. For a while you stare up at the night sky softly crying. Watching you cry boiled his blood. Never did he let you cry around him, seeing you happy was his priority. “Damn it. Could Rohan and her have broken up? What a bastard to make you cry.”

Walking forward he sits beside you asking how you felt. Your shocked expression caused him to almost stop breathing. Believing that you recognized him made him wait for an exciting smile to appear on your face. Instead what he got was you just staring at him blankly. He asks you again pulling on the chain from the swing impatiently.

First he finds his love who doesn't acknowledge him. Second she's with another man. Third she's crying. Fourth she wasn't even paying attention to his question. Fifth issue is that your all fucking alone! There are insane people who walk around the night searching for victims. At least, this predator is kind to his prey.

Once more all you do is stare at him with a blank face. As always he will always be there for you when you need him. Every ounce of him wanted to know who caused you to run around at night crying. If you weren't going to answer him than he will play the guessing game.

“Was it a boy? Don't waste tears on such things. There are better things out there.”

Such as myself”

That beautiful smile of yours appears from his comment. As always your sweet smile made his heart miss a beat. When he knew that he was the reason for your happiness it made him more possessive. He wanted to always be the one for your happiness.

“No, it's not a boy. There are days where I look for a place and let everything come out.”

Moving some of your hair strands away to get a clear view of your face. Even when you cry he just finds you beautiful.

Your so damn precious, if anything were to happen to you it's as if part of his humanity would be taken away from him completely.  But hearing you talk about having days of tears tells him that your not happy.

What could be bothering you my love? You wish not to tell your friends when they should be very aware of  your unhappiness.”

If only he could ask you that, but you don't recognize him. And well… He's actually wanting to play the role of a stranger.

Hitting the right points on why you won't tell your friends causes Kira to say something unthinkable.

He wants you too leave your friends completely so that once more he becomes your center. In the past you'd always look for him. Because of that it's made him hungry for your attention again. You spoiled him as a superior figure.

“You have me.”

Your quiet expression answers everything. You have more people to look up to…

They have lead you away from him.
Those people don't understand that you belong to him, Yoshikage Kira.