Damn it Dio!

Taking a deep breath starting your night stalking routine. The woman Kiyo Hakashi once dated a man named Miko Nawai. Miko had a girlfriend who you killed in front of his eyes. After that happened you kept track of Miko's movements.

After 3 months he found Kiyo and started dating. Now you'll kill Miko in front of Kiyo. If Kiyo mourns for Miko's death for 6 months and finds someone on the 7th month she can be free to fall in love. If she finds someone before the end of the the 6 months than she does not deserve love.

This is your believe. Love is something that shouldn't be easily forgotten and not something that should be easily used.

This makes you sound like hypocrite but your story is different. You no longer have control of your past or future. They do...

They can remember their past.

They can head forward to the future.

Fuck them! Turning the volume from your earphones you start the kill.

  Imogen Heap - Sweet Religion  

Running up to Miko shoving the knife down his spine before pulling it out stabbing his back 15 times. Slamming him on the ground getting on top of him stabbing the knife down his chest forcing it open ripping out his heart.

The woman screams running away leaving you to do your dirty work. A beam of light shines down on the man taking his soul away. Ever since you started killing you have been able to see heavens light take away the souls you killed. The strangest thing about it is that you don't feel as if what you did was wrong. In fact you feel cleansed from all your wrong doing. As if you were sent in earth for this reason. Killing. Not only can you see heavens light but your eyes are capable of judging people before killing them.

You have never used your talent on Rohan, Kira or Dio. Only because your afraid that seeing their past would make you feel obliged in killing them. People like Miko and his fallen lover had bloody pasts people like that do not deserve to be loved so easily. 

The rain washes away some of the blood off you as you go inside your home.

It's so numb...

So natural not to care or feel.

Not to think about who cares.

Just enjoy the rush of seeing the light disappear from their eyes.

To be the one in power over their life.

Everything they have been through gone in a matter of minutes by your hands.

Being born into this world with your own small crises and all of a sudden you die.

Out of nowhere you just die.

Game over.

Is there even a soul inside you? There has to be if not how are you walking around. You laugh at the that thought.

"My sweet little religion. You mean everything to me. My sweet little religion "

The moment you opened the door your blown away landing on the puddle of water. 

Kendrick Lamar-HUMBLE playing on full blast. 

"Princess where's the whip cream?" Dio walks out with his hand on his waist and the other one moving along with his bad ass walk. A shiny light glims from behind him like a god standing before you.

After helping you up he sees how much of a bloody mess your in.

"Shit girl you need a tampon!"

Laughing at his joke you reach out rubbing your bloody hand on his face.

"Can you guess who?" You ask walking back inside the house turning down the speakers.

Licking his lips Dio thinks for a minute. "It's male. So it's Miko. But it's already the 7th month."

You shrug. "It is now the first day of the 7th month. But a couple hours ago it wasn't."

Dio hugs you close lying on the couch. "How cruel. Screwing couples over. What if someone took Rohan away?"

"Dad.. no one is taking Roh away. They can kiss your pale ass. Besides I'm going to break up with him and head with Jotaro to America. It's a perfect place to practice not killing."

"Wrry! You want to be human! Wait no! You can't leave! We have a home in this place! We moved here for your safety dumbass! Your my only daughter! And what happened to you in the past should have never happened. Oo shit shouldn't have said that..."

Raising your eyebrow. First Kira talks about your past and now Dio talks about your past.

"How about you start talking dad."

Dio scratches his head confused not sure where to begin.

"You see. There was this guy who got you pregnant and left off becoming a sailor. That guy was not Rohan. That guy was someone else. Anyways you met the guy again here in Moriah. The guy and I got into a fight you were standing behind him. You got knocked out suffered some memory loss. Rohan used Heaven's Door. Made you believe he was your high school lover. Giorno and I told that guy he needs to leave you alone. Because personally I believe you should just stay with Rohan. I mean look at how free your are. Princess I just want the best for you."

Dio starts panicking seeing your entire face shadowed by rage.

"You get to live alone have all the food in the world. Have no man bossing you around or pressuring you to be a responsible wife. Your a free woman. And that other man would have not let you be this free."

Getting up from his arms you throw a knife at his head.

"Get out!"

"Sweetie let's talk about this."

"You fucked with my memories! Get out!" Grabbing the coffee table and slamming it on him like a baseball meeting the bat till he's thrown out the window. 

*** Dio got his regular body back so he does not have Jonathan Joestars body. Dio regaining his body back will be explained in Book 2. That's right thank to your support I will be making a book 2. I wouldn't had made it this far if not for your love and support. You guys are awesome and I'm grateful. Ooo and whenever I mention Giorno's theme song is Coolio-Gangsters Paradise.***