Kira meet Jotaro

Jotaro looks at the shards of glass on the concrete. Blood spots are being washed away with the rain.

Using Star Platinum opening the door from inside he walks inside seeing more blood on the carpet.

"Jotaro!"

The sudden weight on his back relaxes him knowing your fine.

"What happened? There's blood everywhere."

Getting off him you smile widely.

"Dio was being a dick!" Everytime something happens you feel so damn proud to tell Jotaro.

"Yare yare daze." Pulling his cap off so that you can wear it he enters your pantry. "I'm making hot chocolate."

"JoCu make enough for YoKi." Jotaro turns around seeing a tall man linger behind you staring Jotaro straight on. 

Jotaro looks away not carrying.

"He can make his own."

Running to Jotaro watching him as he mixes the chocolate with hot milk on the pan. Jotaro has been more like an older brother in your life. He taught you how to properly fight.

Kira joins in the kitchen leaning his back on the counter. "YoKi this is Jotaro my family member. Jotaro this is YoKi."

Jotaro looks up at Kira. "YoKi. Yoshikage Kira."

Kira pulls you away from Jotaro's side summoning Killer Queen. Jotaro knows his identity just from his first initials! He is a danger to Kira's identity and must be eliminated. Just by knowing the initials! What more can Jotaro figure out with little information? Jotaro without flinching uses Star Platinum punching Kira in the face quickly.

"Jotaro! He's not as strong as you!" Getting a rag you wet it helping Kira.

"I'm fine." Kira takes the rag turning away cleaning his bloody nose.

"Shut up! Get your fucking cup!" Jotaro demands you.

"Don't yell at her!" Kira turns back death glaring him.

"When you punched me I was able to touch the handle of the pan that your holding right now. Killer Queen can make anything to a bomb. Yell at her again and I will eliminate you."

Getting the cups you look up at Jotaro and Kira who are on a stand off. "Wow.. what happened? Shit I know what it is! Jotaro knows YoKi! Figures, Jotaro is smart."

"Actually I would like you both not to fight. Jotaro I'm glad you are back because we." You look at Kira ad Jotaro. "Need to talk."

After setting down on the kitchen table and telling Jotaro everything Dio told you Kira clears his throat.

"I am your high school lover and father of the son you lost."

Jotaro enturputs. "Rohan is not your high school lover. You just met him a year ago. But I will tell you this."

Jotaro looks at Kira. "Kira is a killer. It wouldn't be a surprise if he had something to do with the death of the woman who used to live in front of you. The house he lives in now."

Standing from your chair slapping Jotaro across the face. "Shut up 

Jotaro! I'm not a clean human either!"