Lies are okay

Laying on your bed moaning softly remembering everything that happened in this room. It's been 2 days and you miss him. Perhaps there is room for love in your life. Of course there will have to be changes such as not killing. But leaving your blood thirst behind is all worth it for the safety of the person you love. Who knew that loving someone would cause you to change.

Who knew it would be Rohan.

The door handle from your bedroom door turns as a man with black spikey hair and full black eyes enters staring you down.

"Uhm...This isn't the kitchen or bathroom if that's what you're looking for."

The man enters closing the door behind him.

Sitting up straight terrified on what's going on.

"What the fuck who are you?" The man sits on your bed reaching out for you.

Sliding your hand under the pillow for the knife you have hidden only the tip of your fingers touch the handle before being pulled under the stranger. He holds your arms above your head looking down at you.

"Changes must be made to be with the one you love."

Confusion reflects on your face as you look at this man. Tilting his face to the side he looks down at you. "Do you still not recognize me? Good. Because the man from the past stays behind. Understand that all of this is being done for you. We had a pretty clear conversation of us being together. Yet after a hard day of work I come back to see my beautiful girl in the arms of another man."

"We weren't dating. We are friends. I on the other hand am dating."

"To a boy who what? Comes around every 3 weeks. A famous manga artists who has enough money for one night stands."

"You have enough money for one night stands as well and I haven't seen you with any. Yoshikage Kira."

A smirk escapes from him. "Yes. But not every man is the same."

"Exactly so Rohan is categorized as one of those men who won't waist there time fucking woman over his work. I respect that."

Sliding his hand under your pillow he takes out your knife holding it between you both. "We are both killers. My last name would do us perfectly. Mr and Mrs.Kira it's quite funny if you think about it."

"You know the new look really is good on you."

Your comment freezes him completely.

"You. You think so?" Uncertainty is heard from the tone.

"It is." You move your arms and he releases them so you can slide your fingers through his hair.

"It's something different. I don't know what it is. But I'm like. Wow!"

Out in streets you can't help but blush walking beside him. For some reason it felt amazing being the one by his side. You wanted people to just watch and admire how you're the lucky one.

Looking to his left Kira thinks about taking you over to a ring shop so that you could choose something.

"I've never seen her wear jewelry but if I buy her something I know she'll wear it."

"The fuck is your problem you dick head!"

Kira turns his attention seeing you punch a guy square in the face.

Other men were with him laughing.

"Come on baby don't be so bothered. Just take a ride on the bike. Set that fine ass on my lap." Kicking that guy in the balls a fight breaks out and they manage to hold you.