Make a deal

It’s been 4 months since you just disappeared. During those 4 months Kira has had non stop killing tendencies. 45 woman have gone missing and a family was along with their pet dog were murdered. Curfews were no made anyone caught roaming the streets at night would be arrested released the next morning for their own safety. Everyone of the JoJo’s knew exactly who the killer was.

Kiras POV

“No matter where I look. She’s not there. She couldn't just have disappeared. She was standing between us!  There must be a stand involved. She’s still here I know she is. I can feel her. My chains ratel so she’s alive and moving.”

Kira looks outside the window with the phone in his hand.

“What chains! You’re always talking about chains what chains!”

“You wouldn’t understand.”

Kira hangs up the phone heading over to his messy desk lighting up a cigarette leaning on his hands. There have been thoughts of you disappearing linking into death. It sounds stupid to many others but it makes perfect sense in his mind. You were his angel, perhaps the heavens took you away. Small thoughts like that have driven him into buying a gun thinking of the day when he would end this life to search for your in the other. But due to the fact he has ended so many lives heaven's gates won’t open for him.

“Like ya dude! You just slaughtered a family and killed woman. We have a special chair for you in heaven. Come right in. While you're here would you like to have a cup of earl grey with a medal for manslaughter.”

Getting up staring at the wall smiling.

Dressing up in black with gloves. Turning off the lights waiting behind the door hearing the door knob turn opening the door. Closing the door behind her the woman turns around seeing the stranger reach out covering her face wrapping his arm around her neck snapping it. Her body goes limp.

On the streets Kira goes around breaking into homes looking through things anything with clues. He has broken into 200 homes and 16 apartments searching for anything that might be a hint or at least if your in a basement or attic.

“No man would ever go through every house searching for someone because they are limited and do not care. I’ll find you. I have gone this far on creating a mountain of bodies I won't stop now. Giorno has given me power to use his gangs. But I need people who know these streets. I know she had a family of gangsters. They were the first ones I searched. When they seemed clean I told them everything their help is useful.”

Walking down an ally a  cat landed on his shoulders meowing. Turning to face the cat in the corner of his eye there is a drunk Dio on the floor mumbling.

“This would have not happened if you just let us be. Now instead of being a responsible father your drunk on the ally.” Taking the wine bottle away Kira heads over to Rohans place.

Once inside they sit on the sofa side by side. Rohan pops open a beer bottle while Kira removes the lid from the bottle both of them taking long swallows.

“She’s out there. I’ve had no luck but during my reads I’ve found something interesting. That.” Rohan points at the chair that has a photo of a man in it moving around.

“Tell him what you told me.” Rohan says crossing his arms on his chest with a bored disgusted face.

Kira watches the man in the photo as he starts talking.

“There are multiple universes with different times. What may have happened is that someone or something pulled her out of this  universe. Reasons I’m not sure of. For all we know she is ages away from here. Away from our reality. The only way to explore the heavens one must die and find transcendence.”