A mysterious killer

Successfully moving into the new house Kira sat outside his front porch with his newspaper and cup of coffee. Going through the papers he reads of a midnight stalker.

Morioh is being haunted by a midnight stalker killing off either male or female couples, only leaving one alive. Is suspected of killing 33 victims. 10 males identified after brutal stabbing. 8 woman found dismembered.No identification of the suspect has been confirmed.

“This isn't good. Y/n likes midnight walks to the park. If she gets caught up in between one of the incidents she'll be the next victim. I'll have to find this so called nightstalker.”

Checking his watch it's already 6:12. “She should be up.”

Folding the newspaper in half he enters the house.

You both decided to try and live with each other before marriage. It's best to see how you both do under one roof and Kira will make this relationship work.

He hears you in the kitchen sipping the cup of coffee. “The first cup is always the best.”

“Morning my beautiful future Tsuma.” His arm wraps around your waist.  

“Hmm. Where were you hiding?” you thought he left early to work since you woke up not seeing him in the house.

“No, I was waiting for you outside my porch. Expecting you to join me. Today is my day off.”

Wrapping his arms around your waist leaning closer to whisper into your ear. “Tell me you love me.”

“Friend zoned.”

“Matsu. Nani?” (Wait. What?)

He says confused.

“I Yoshikage Kira am friend zoned!”

“What are you talking about? No way am I friend zoned!” He takes out the coffee grain filter. “See this.” He takes the trash can out of the cabinet letting the filter fall, he slides the trash can back into the cabinet with hi foot before letting the door close. “That ‘Friend zone’ crap belongs in the trash can. No way will you ever put me in a friend zone. We have been living with each other already for 2 months.”

You lean on the counter amused on how uptight he got on that word. Hehe it's almost like a trigger word. Mostly because you did use it on him one time and that got a girl who showed you that it's killed.

Come to think of it he wrapped her a plastic bag and buried her. Oofff..

Kira really does have a bloody trail, an empire built off of all his victim's.

“Am I understood?” You zoned out thinking not hearing what he was saying. “What?” You say snapping out of it. Growling he gets your cup of coffee setting it on the counter before lifting you up onto the counter. “Am I understood, I Yoshikage Kira will not be friend zoned. How childish of you to bring something like that back from the grave.”

“I didn't bring up a corpse I mean a word back from the grave.”

He growls before leaving you on the counter. “We can't do anymore midnight walks. There Is a midnight stalker going around killing couples”

You twitch a bit hearing him say that. So the victims are finally reporting…

How long can you persuaded on this killing spree before they catch you? No,you will not be caught. Kira has his fetishes and you have yours.

The way they crawl away and scream with the blood splattering everywhere. That sweet taste of iron that touches your lips.

But ever since you moved in with Kira no one has been killed. So the reports are all old.

The doorbell rings and you rush over opening it. “Rohan what are you doing here?” You asked shocked to see him. “I am here because of this.” He holds up the newspaper. “Not now.” You say in a low whisper looking over your shoulder. “Then when?” He asks annoyed. “Tomorrow when he's working. Right now he has the day off.”

Kira appears behind you. “What's going to happen tomorrow?” He asks pulling you away from door gentle so he can be the one standing before Roha. You just stay behind Kira's back.

“We want to bring her with us. Jotaro and her are amazing detectives. We need her to figure out whose night stalking couples.”

Kira looks down at Rohan slowly closing the door. “She's not going.” He says closing the door.

Rohan kicks the door before walking away. “Idiot!”

“You’re not going anywhere tomorrow.” Kira holds you face with his hands looking you in the eyes. “No where.” He kisses you softly.

“Your safe with me. So don't get into matters that don't concern you my sweet love. All you need is me.”