Meant to be

Kiras POV

"My entire life has to change for the better of her safety. But when I was with her my tendency of killing was tamed. Now, now she's gone. My nails seem to grow even more than usual. "

Kira raises his hand showing the tied up gagged woman on a chair. The purple eyeliner she had left a purple trail from her never ending tears.

Moving away to look at his nails with a bored expression. "There used to be pleasure when killing my victims for their hands. But now I'm just searching for the same touch that she would give me."

Taking out a butcher knife a wide smile appears on his face. "My burning heart aches for her. Could I ever be able to forget about her again? Never, she is mine. Somehow we will cross paths once again. Until then I have to satisfy my urges of killing. Don't take this too personal. It's only for my pleasure."

The woman closes her eyes screaming through the tape around her mouth feeling the butcher knife slash down on her wrist slicing through the bone. A shiver goes down Kira's spine visualizing you in the chair. The knife falls to the floor. Covering his face with his hand before leaning against the wall for support. "An, anyone could be doing this to her... How dare I compare her to victims. Why am I concerned, about killing a woman. Could it be because I think about someone else harming the only woman I love? I've never been caught. If someone as skilled as I am were to kill the only woman I love and never be caught. Her body would never be found."

Clearing his throat while straightening himself before picking up the knife. The reflection of his face is the only thing he sees in the woman's eyes before he makes a slicing motion.

Looking down at his nails they grow out a full inch. Taking the decapitated hand from the floor he rubs his cheek between the palm closing his eyes. Tears flow down. "Damn it! Nothing I do calms me down. This is useless. This woman's hands look like hers but they're not as soft as hers. There is no warmth from them. No playfulness..."

Tossing the hand on the dead woman's lap he turns his back fixing his tie. "Killer Queen!"

Killer Queens eyes spark appearing gesturing his hand as a trigger causing the internal self combustion from the dead woman till there's nothing left.

Back on the streets Kira's planning on heading to the local cafe store where he is positive you'll be. Checking the watch as the time strikes 5:48. "She should be here in one minute."

The door opens ringing the bell that hung from a string as he enters. The piercing gaze from his eyes look at the table where he mostly sits being occupied by you. "She's in my seat! Is there a reason for her sitting by the window? There's only 5 people in the cafe, no one is sitting at the counter. Could this be the faiths doing? For me to take this opportunity of meeting her once more?"

Taking a chair he moves it to the table setting it beside you taking a seat. His arms resting on the table staring forward. Slowly his eyes gaze at you from the side before turning his full attention seeing you more clearly. You were starig outside the window with your earbuds on.

The screen on your phone was lit playing Muse-Undisclosed Desires. Tapping on your shoulder lightly you turn to face him removing the ear bud from your ear.

"I'm so sorry. This is your table." Quickly getting up to leave the grip on your hand stops you from leaving.

"Hmm?" You respond confused.

"May I ask what your listening to?"

Your eyes widen seeing this handsome man asking you what song your listening. For a minute there you thought you were going to suffer a heart attack. The sweat from the bottom of your palms mixed with your skin cream made your hand so soft giving him a boner.