The Grim Reaper

After some time Kira allowed you to leave and live alone again. But of course you being you continued your midnight kills. Kira stopped his hand fetish kills but every once in a while he would have to end up murdering anyone who suspected you of being the night stalker. 

Apart from that the man's identity he took had a family. Someday he will have to go visit the family. Lie to them that he is staying after nights and send them money. Just another freaking responsibility.

Riding your motorcycle passing cars ignoring stops and lights you head out of the city. The only place right now you wish to be is under the apple tree where your initials and Kira's are carved on the bark.

Resting your back against the tree listening to the birds chip and watch the clouds pass blocking the sun clears your mind completely. 

"Hi there little Miss. If I may ask, you wouldn't happen to be Dio's daughter now would you."

A tall handsome man with jet black hair walks up to you. His outfit is completely black and loose but the boots man, fucking fine ass boots. Had to look at yours for a second in disappointment. 

"No need to lie

"No need to lie. I just came here to show you something. And too remind you of your deal with me. The Grim Reaper." A small chuckle escapes from you. "Ya I remember. When is was dying in the cage I made a deal with you. Not what I expected but it helped me escape. What do you want from me Rim?"

A wicked smile appears on his face as he leans on you resting his arm over you on the tree.

"My sweet loving angel. There's an issue. It seems that you have fallen in love with someone who should have been judged and executed. Instead you have a son with a killer. I'm sorry my sweet love but this type of behavior must be punished."

"Fuck off Rim. I'm not using my eyes to judge my lover."

"Ooo but you will. You are the Stand of Heaven! You see my sweet love. The man who is a killer is hiding a deep deep secret. He will only kill more people unless you do something about it. Innocent woman, and families are being torn apart by this man. This Yoshikage Kira. Must be eliminated. Only by your hands can he be killed and send to me." 

"Rim"

"And after words I promise to take you out to eat."

"Rimm."

"And the child well he has to go as well."

"Reaper!"

The grim reaper stops speaking looking at his arm that's wrapped around your waist.

"Sorry. My bad." He backs away arms up in the air. 

The deal that was made with Grim were the eyes of judgement.

You can judge people before death. Once they have died by your hand their souls are pulled away from this realm and send to the realm of paradise. The only thing is that the contract also made you a magnet to killers, murders, rapist or just evil people in general. Man or woman they will fall to your will. 

The Grim Reaper was your first victim. A strong possessive feeling toward you swallowed him. But Yoshikage Kira had his chains wrapped around you. Chains that not even The Grim Reaper could tare apart. 

"Anyways. My sweet love. I'm not happy about you cheating on me."

Shoving yourself off the tree you walk up to him shaking your head.

"Na na na. Rim your the womanizer. If you weren't a man whore than maybe things would have been different." 

Rim smiles reaching out summoning his scythe in burning purple flames.

"Would you like to see with whom your lover is with right now?"

A pain shoots your heart having a mental image of Kira loving another woman.

"That's.." The image continues on revealing his face.

"No.." 

Rim walks up to you lightly tapping your head with the scythe removing the vision.

"My sweet love. Men never keep their promises of desires. No matter what you think. We are not saints. But you. My pure angel of judgement." 

"Are the only one who can bring them to their knees. Bring Yoshikage Kira to his knees so that the souls of his victims may rest at peace. Put your selfish desires aside and think of the reason you wanted this power." He whispers into your ear. "Think of your mother. Think on how she has never had peace because killers like Kira are walking around alive. Living among humans." 

"Shut up!" Elbowing Rim up against his chin you turn around round housing him. Taking out your claws he snaps his jaw back into place. Fire bursts around him frowning upon you. Stretching 10 feet tall morphing into a slim pale figure. A buffalo skull manifests around his face.

"Do you truly want to fight me my sweet love?"

"I won't kill Yoshikage Kira! Or my son!" You scream at him flicking him off. "Go and fuck yourself Rim!"

"Damn it woman why won't you be mine!" Reaching out to grab you chains appear on your body protecting you.

"Someday his chains won't keep you alive forever." The grim reaper slams his scythe on the ground vanishing into ashes.

"Squeal." You say softly