Chapter 4 ( The Clear up)

It was one bright sunny morning with sunlight penetrating the gap through the walls of the glass window, light filtered in through the curtains, falling on two young faces in deep slumber.

There was a loud ringing of the alarm which had already been snoozed thrice, and waiting for its 4th time was when Annika got up with a jolt.

"Shitt it's 7:30 already!!" Annika spoke quite in horror while rubbbing her eyes and figuring out the time from the clock.

"Mallika get up.. We are already an hour late. We have our college from 8 and its 7:30 already." she almost shouted.

Mallika who could faintly hear her, courtesy her dreamland and its ever so sweet and naughty dreams just could open her 1 eye, saw Annika  standing almost on top her, gave her a faint smile and again slept.

Annika who just rolled her eyes on her antics, tried waking her up by pulling her from bed but the sleeping beauty just didn't give in much to her dismay.

That's when she said, "Fine sleep.! I am going. I'll tell Advay that Mallika didn't want to come to college and meet him." while stressing the last line.

These words made the way to her ears somehow and instantly she was wide awake and got up straight on bed.

That's when she realized that it was indeed very late and they couldn't afford to get late on the 1st day itself. She gave a last look to her bed who was calling her with open arms.... and then to Annika who was standing infront of her while crossing her arms furiously with toothbrush in mouth... She got up.

~~~

It was nth time that Advay had checked his phone and watch simultaneously.
"Can these girls come already..?! I mean just look at them. They can't come early while having their hostel inside the campus and here we are present in the college that to few kilometers away from our house. This is the height." Advay said all furiously.

"Mallika didn't pick up my call in the morning. I am sure she must be sleeping. I just wish both of them come before the professor." Shivaay said all tensed.

Just then 2 girls came inside the class all in a hustle-bustle finding a seat for themselves. Advay waived infront of them telling them to come to his side.