Chapter 26 (A walk and talk)

"It's been an hour since we are waiting for you guys." Shivaay said in exasperation.

"But we are here now right." Mallika said while trying to catch up.

"No Malz. Not done." Advay added.

"Top of that the audacity.! No sense of guilt on your face." Shivaay further scolded her.

"Taiyaar hone mei time laga." she added.

"In what exactly.? Aisa to kuch zyada pehna bhi nahi." Advay taunted as the girls were in simple tank top and shorts.

"Oh. Ohu.. It's just not me who got late. Here... Annika she got late too." Mallika said pointing towards her who was quiet till now.

"Annika?" Shivaay asked with a pinch of questioning face?

"I am sorry. I.. " Annika said while. Mallika didn't let her complete.

"Wait. What.?? I get all the hurls and Annika gets away with just one word.. Annika?''.. she imitated him. "That's not fair Shivaay..!" Mallika said in sheer displeasure.

While talking like that they had already completed half of their way to the shopping area in a public car that they hired. They had visited some beautiful sight seeing places the previous day like Basilica of Bom Jesus, Chapora fort and Dudhsagar waterfalls. They were currently heading to Calangute Market square.

Shivaay - Malz stop being dramatic.

Mallika - No i am not done yet. Anika slept late too. She was busy on her phone.

Advay - Yes, even Shivaay was on his phone till late night.

Mallika - Ohh i see.. Advay we were just a room away you know.

Advay - But Common let people use Technology for a while.

He winked.

Shivaay glared at him but he himself knew it's not his days these days, nor yesterday neither today.

"Let me be done with this, i swear I'm gonna rip off both of you." Shivaay whispered to himself.

"We reached guys." Shivaay said to bring everyone's attention who were apparently busy in taking selfies.

"This place is so beautiful." Annika stated while coming down from the vehicle and was having a look around her in the Calangute Market Square.

" Annika stated while coming down from the vehicle and was having a look around her in the Calangute Market Square

Mallika - I know right. I wish to shop everything. You know there is also one Saturday night market in Arpora, that's even more khoobsurat but we won't be able to visit that as we are leaving on Friday. But this place is no less, i tell yaa!