Chapter 18 (Pre-Birthday Prep)

I am here so early right? ;)
But wanted to give y'all an Update as Last one wasn't long enough. So here you go. Enjoy. ♥

Advay reached CP and in the restaurant where Mallika and Manik were sitting. But due to so much of traffic, it already took him over an hour from Saket to their apartment and to finally reach Central delhi. He knew Manik won't leave him without any taunts. He found them sitting on a corner table so he went near them.

"Did you just go to visit Mumbai in meantime.?" Manik asked him sarcastically.

Advay thought It was no use of arguing with him, so he said, "There was traffic." he replied plainly.

"It's okay. You don't know bhai, Delhi's traffic. Ask us." Mallika replied while patting a chair near her for Advay to sit.

"Anyways so you guys, Tell me is everything fine. Like no problems?" Manik asked both of them.

"Yes Bro. Everything is so good. Infact this place is so nice. And then we also have Shivaay and you know what even Annika is also a very good friend of mine now. We have come so close." Mallika replied while sipping her cold drink.

"That's great then." he said.

"Oh wait. I will just come from washroom. There is ketchup on my dress." saying this she moved leaving Manik and Advay alone unknowingly.

"So. You tell me. Do you take care of her properly.?" Manik asked Advay after Mallika was gone.

"I do. Infact it's much better over here." he replied.

"Loosen up Advay. Its fine." seeing him sitting so tiff. "I just don't want to see her crying ever." Manik told him in a serious tone.

"I know. I will take care." he replied.

"That's good. And you take care too. Shivaay to i know will do.. Will meet all of you some other time." with that he stood up and gave a side hug to Advay. Mallika too came back till then and after kissing on top of her head and wishing her happy birthday in advance, he went.

So only Advay and Mallika were left and it was ten o'clock. He remembered how Annika had told him to don't get her back till eleven.

"Why don't we stay back for some time." Advay asked her hopefully. "It's after so long that we are together alone."

"No i want to get back at hostel asap. I have to show Annika what all bhai has brought for me. And i have bought food for her too. She must be waiting." she told him and started moving towards the door.

"Babe. Please. It's been so long. Just for an hour." Advay told her while slightly pleading her. He didn't want to spoil the surprise.

"What happen to you suddenly. Waise to you never take me out." she was confused.

"I know. I will from now. Tomorrow is your birthday and we won't be together at 12. So understand naa Please." he tried to persuade her and made a cute baby face.

"Okay, Fine. Don't plead." she replied happily and kissed his cheek and both of them settled at the same table again.

On the other hand after having a really good time, both Shivaay and Annika collected the cake which was already looking so delicious to them, left for their University campus  not before texting Advay.

Shivaay dropped Annika at her hostel and himself went to his apartment. After getting inside his room and changing his clothes, he videocalled Annika as decided.

Annika reached her room with all the gifts, while already informing some of her friends of their floor to come at 12 to wish Mallika and celebrate her birthday. Chanda had herself volunteered to come a little early to help Annika with decorations and Annika couldn't thank her enough.