Chapter 17 (A Cool Hangout)

As decided three of them got down of the car at Select CityWalk Mall in Saket in districts of South Delhi. While they made sure that Mallika and his brother Manik were in Connaught Place in Central Delhi to avoid any kind of Surprise meet with them here.

The mall was real big. Though Annika had been to Delhi before but it was the 1st time she was visiting Saket.

The outdoor was fascinating, still Delhi Haat in saket really attracted her on their way and it took all her might to persuade the guys to shop on such a place rather than a mall

The outdoor was fascinating, still Delhi Haat in saket really attracted her on their way and it took all her might to persuade the guys to shop on such a place rather than a mall. But boys are boys. They were so adamant specially Shivaay as seeing such a big crowd over there, he didn't even stop his car forget listening her. Annika mentally noted to be back here with Mallika someday instead and that to pretty soon.

They went to a gift shop. Mallika was Darn! brand conscious. They really had to segregate her preferences and choices.

Annika - What are we gifting her exactly?

Shivaay - To be honest she will like anything we do.

Advay - I agree. I think we should gift her..maybe perfume.

Annika - Bleh. Kuch bhi. You should never gift girls perfumes or deodorants.

Advay - Why. Is there a saying or anything.?

Annika - I don't know. But you should not.

Shivaay - Isn't it the other way round? Guys shouldn't be gifted that.

Advay - Wait. That's why she was so angry.

Annika - As in.? You already pulled that stunt?

Shivaay - Hey! I am so clueless. What's happening.?

Advay - No. Shit. You know last year or last to last year, i gave her that deo and Damn! She didn't even let me come near her for a week. I was like..What happened. Now i realized, what actually happened!

Annika - 'face palming herself' And you were ready to repeat that again.

Shivaay - Lol. You are so funny Advay. Truly you both deserve each other.

Advay - Yeah Thanks Annika. And Shivaay stop laughing okay. Just because you never got any such chance with your girlfriend, you are not supposed to make fun. Shit happens.!

Shivaay gave such a dreadful stern to him for speaking that while raising one of his eyebrows. On sensing the situation getting somewhat tense Annika tried to lighten it a bit by changing the topic.

Annika - But that doesn't solve our problem guys. What are we getting her.?

Shivaay - What about a dress.

Advay - Yeah and heels along with it.

Shivaay - Basically a set on a whole.

Annika - Cool stuff. Perfect. Anyhow she keeps complaining about her wardrobe.