Chapter 28 (Close to my heart)

Both of them had been on the beach since morning and regardless to say none of them wanted to go back.
It was afternoon already a while back and sun was about to set.

"What do you want to have?" Shivaay asked Annika who wasn't able to decide on the drink that she would be having from the past few minutes.

"I'm so confused. I don't really like it. So.."

"But you haven't even tasted that."

"Yeah. But it doesn't look good too."

"Annika you realize it will go directly inside your stomach. You can rate it's taste but why hating it's colour?"

"Yeah but my eyes will see it and it will touch my tongue and then signal will go to my brain and my brain won't like it. You understand?" Annika said with utmost seriousness.

There was a silence for two minutes between them ending with a coy smile  which Annika gave very sweetly to Shivaay.

"Did you just realize what did you speak.?" Shivaay asked her controlling his own laugh.

"Hahah. Okay. My bad." she said giggling.

"Give me that one please." Annika requested the vendor to give her a drink that was fine looking according to her, and also tasted good. Well she hoped for the latter though.

Shivaay got a different drink for himself And they moved from that place. After having few sips from her own and clearly not liking it, she made a very cute puppy face towards Shivaay and asked him to exchange their drinks by extending her hand. Without a say he agreed and gave her his drink and chuckled.

"Shivaay why are you so good?"

"Am I?"

"Yess. And you know what.?"

"Yes tell me.?"

"Umm...Leave. Not now but kabhi aur.!"

"Tell me. I have all the time for you."

"Oh. Really." she smiled sheepishly. "You know i feel like home with you." Annika said dreamily. "You know that's the reason i act with you like the way i act with you. And also you tolerate all my tantrums."

Shivaay was so happy listening to her because for him it was the 1st time Annika was saying something or rather telling his importance in her life. She said few more lines but subconsciously-consciously he was lost in her words like a typical teenage guy. 'What have you done to me Annika.' he thought.

It was about time that they head back to their rooms as they had to freshen up and meet again in the party.

"Wait. Why don't we click some pictures before we go back." Shivaay said taking out his phone.

"Yess but Oh. Please! your camera sucks." Annika retorted back quite cheekily.

"Oh. Is it. Let's see then." Saying this he pulled Annika towards him who was standing at a distance and she landed on his chest directly. She was looking at him without a blink of an eye while Shivaay was busy clicking some candids while holding her close. What made his heart fluttered was the fact that Annika didn't go back to stand at the place she was standing infact she continued to be there where she was which was near him while hugging him in the process.

This day really gave him the time of his life with Annika, well atleast what Shivaay thought and he really couldn't thank both Advay and Mallika for it.

~

"So?" Mallika asked Annika as soon as she came back in the room.

"So?" Annika asked back.