Chapter 27 (Let's explore some more)

Reminder : Its not the last chapter and also not the 2nd last. Few more to follow. Happy reading. :D

"Why aren't they here yet?"

Annika asked an equally confused Shivaay.
They had arrived at the beach, the desired location for the day together while Advay and Mallika were about to join them back later as they were engrossed in some work. Annika was restless to go and explore the beach, fair enough they left the hotel early.

"I don't know. I mean. They should have been here. Nai..? Shivaay replied.

"Yeah. That's what. Call them."

"Call who?"

"Them.! Shivaay. 'Advay' or 'Mallika' anyone."

"Oh. Yess. Yeah.."

"Shivaay?"

"Umm. Yess.?"

"Where are you lost.? Wait let me call them." saying this she started taking out her phone from the back pocket of her denim shorts.

"No. No. I mean. Wait.. i have already dialed." Shivaay said though already knowing what the answer would be. He knew them well.

Shivaay - Hello Mallika.

Mallika - Heya.

Shivaay - Where are you guys.?

Mallika - Hotel only.

Shivaay - Why didn't you come here?

Mallika - As if you don't know.

Shivaay - No i don't.!

Mallika - Don't be stupid Shivaay. We are leaving tomorrow and you still haven't got any chance to spend some alone time with Annika, let alone propose her.

Shivaay - But..

Mallika - No buts.! It's already late. And it's high time you guys confess.

Shivaay - Not done yaar.

Mallika - Why? Are you nervous?

Shivaay - Obviously!

Mallika - Don't be. She Won't kill you.

Shivaay - Do you assure that?

Mallika - Yaaar. Go for it you idiot.! It was Advay's idea by the way. Here talk to him.

Shivaay - You guys are mad.

Advay - Hello Shivaay.. See i know we didn't inform you before staying back but dude you need to tell Annika. Go ahead Spend some quality time with her.

Shivaay - I understand but.

Advay - See it's fine. Even if she doesn't accept for which chances are very less, she will be with you only.

Shivaay - Umm. I Don't know.

Advay - You can practice right now.

Shivaay - kuch bhi.

Advay - Wait. What happened. Is she standing infront of you.

Shivaay - Yeah.

Advay - Oh. So Chuck it.

Shivaay - What to tell her about you guys.
He whispered.

Advay - Make an excuse tell her we wanted to spend some alone time though it's the opposite but nevermind.
He chuckled.

Shivaay - Ohkay. Will talk to you later.

Advay - Ohkay. Bye.

And when he kept the phone, he saw Annika standing right infront of him with crossed arms and questioning look raising her left eyebrow.