Chapter 23 (Let's go with the flow)

Recap: Shivaay finally admitted his true feelings for Annika and what exactly she means to him but however is unsure of her feelings.

"I am not telling her. No.!"

Shivaay said exasperated as both Advay and Mallika were literally standing on his head to confess his newly found feelings for Annika. They had gone bonkers when he told them about it so much so that Mallika actually attracted half of the class attention after hearing the news that she had been waiting for, which seemed like ages to her by hooting and whistling. Luckily Annika wasn't around lest Shivaay would have killed Mallika there and then by his own hands. As his story would have got a full stop even before starting.

"But Shivaay. What's your problem? Don't you want to date her?" Mallika said when all her attempts to persuade him got in vain.

"Bro...Take a chance. Like you don't know...She might say Yes.?" Advay advised him.

"What if she says No.?" Shivaay emphasized on the last word and said coldly. "Also i am not even sure if she reciprocate the same feelings. Heck! I don't even know how will she react if she get to know what I feel about her. What if it proves to be our last conversation.?"

"You are a Real Pessimist person. Do you even realize that.?" Mallika said after being irritated from him.

"So basically you are nervous what if she friendzone you.?" Advay asked.

"Glad you understood Advay.!" Shivaay said putting a hand on his shoulder. "And so for that i am just gonna go with the flow. And better we end this discussion for now."

"But....?" Mallika couldn't complete.

"End of discussion Malz." saying this Shivaay moved towards the Auditorium to finish off the final work as event was scheduled to take place the very next day.

To his sheer luck, or may be just a happy day for him, he met Annika on his way. She was looking etheral with open hairs kept on a side and was wearing pink kurti with white palazzo.

Though he was so engrossed and running late at the same time, he couldn't just Not Stop to talk to her.

Annika saw him from a distance and all of a sudden her lips curved into a smile. She came near him.

Annika - Hey

Shivaay - Umm...Hi.

Annika - What happened.?

Shivaay - Nothing. You look pretty. 'As usual'.
He added.

Annika was little taken aback by the sudden compliment as Shivaay wasn't a person who goes around praising people. But nevertheless she smiled and replied.

Annika - Thankyouu. By the way how are you here?

Shivaay - Was just checking on things. What are you doing here?

Annika - Same. I was myself looking on things to avoid last minute glitches.

Shivaay - Thanks yaar. You made my work easy.

Annika - It's okay. I don't mind.

Shivaay - ...

Annika - So.

Shivaay - So?

Annika - Okay then. See yaa. Will talk later.

Shivaay - hmm.

Annika - Bye.
She moved to leave.

Shivaay - No wait..

Annika - kya hua?