Chapter 13 (Just the start)

As decided both of them reached their flat after college in the evening at around 6 p.m. They had to give an excuse of visiting their Local Guardians in Delhi. A written permission of which was required from their parents stating to allow their ward to stay away this weekend.

Annika was very apprehensive at first. She feared that if her mother or father got to know that she will be spending her weekend with two boys along with Mallika, chances were they might say no, no matter how much open minded they were.

Therefore by Mallika's insistence she told her mom that she was staying with Mallika at her cousins house which had few people including 2 guys too. She added that both of them are related to Mallika, so not to worry for her. She didn't want to spend her weekend in boredom alone. However Mallika told her that if her mother doesn't allow Annika, she will stay back with her in the hostel and obviously she didn't want Mallika to spoil her mood seeing how excited she was for the night-out.

Advay on the other hand was very excited. It was a long time since he and Mallika had spent time together in solace. They had done such night-outs with her before too when all three of them used to take turns to sleep at each others house back in Mumbai.

Shivaay was somewhat restless. He didn't know why he was making himself presentable so much and his room too. It wasn't the first time Mallika was coming but it was the other person who will accompany her. 'Its nothing like that. I look good in anything and everything.' he thought to himself. 'Yeah and why i am feeling like that..is it because of her. No no. Its just that i want to wear this. Yeah. That's it. Nothing else.' he thought.
"Shivaay stop thinking Rubbish.. Focus.'' he told himself aloud.

"What Rubbish were you thinking.?" he looked at the mirror infront of him and saw Advay standing leaning on the door with hands folded across his chest behind him. He turned towards him and asked, "kuch bhi.! Your ears are ringing." he acted as if he didn't know what he was talking about.

"But i heard it. You were talking to yourself. Something that you never do." Advay rebuked. He refused to believe that he overheard anything.

Their door bell rang, realizing it to be the girls, Advay went to open the door. It thus saved Shivaay from indeed an embarrassing situation. He engulfed Mallika in a tight hug as soon as both of them came inside. He went on to give a side hug to Annika too.

Seeing Shivaay coming out of his room, Mallika hopped towards him to hug him too. Annika just waved infront of him from the place she was standing.

No doubt they were friends but their relationship didn't really reach a point where they were so expressive with their actions.

"Come on guys." Mallika said while both of them sat on the couch in the living room. "Show some nice hospitality towards us." she said smiling widely.

"Madam you are at our house, not at some hotel or something." Advay chided her but got a cushion hit him over his face by Mallika immediately.

"Whatever." she said. "You idiot i know i am not new but Annika is. And moreover we are guests so better behave." she teased him with a tongue out.

"Don't worry you people." Shivaay spoke making himself comfortable on a couch beside Advay. "We have already told our maid to prepare food for you guys. So we have loads. And Annika make yourself comfortable too. Feel free to ask anything. I'll just get you guys some coke, pasta and other things."

"Aree it's okay Shivaay. We are not hungry right now." Annika said making him stop as he was going towards the kitchen.

"Well i am." Mallika replied at once.