Chapter 14 (A Delightful Time Together)

After listening to Mallika, Annika almost choked. She started coughing.

"Are you fine Annika.?" Shivaay asked out of concern.

"Yeah yeah i am fine." she said catching her breath.

Advay offered her water and Mallika patted her back simultaneously. She glared at Mallika. Mallika suppressed her giggle.

"So guys what's the plan for tonight and tomorrow?" Advay asked all of them after they had cleared almost all the table.

Mallika got up and stood up on the sofa and said, "We are going for a movie tomorrow. Fool and final. Don't fight me on this." she said sternly.

Annika pulled her down as she was standing on her head. She landed on top of her, "Easy woman.!" she shouted.

"Fine tomorrow we'll go out. But what about right now.?" Shivaay quizzed them.

"Let's play a game." Annika suggested.

Since truth and dare was so mainstream according to them, they thought of playing a board game. Shivaay and Advay were sure of not having any such game at home at the moment, still Mallika made them search the whole house again since they get lucky by any chance. They couldn't get hold of anything except a pack of cards.

"Guys i have never ever played cards before nor i know any game in it." Shivaay told them and got a same nod from Advay as well.

"But i know one." Annika said taking the cards in her hand. "I mean i can teach you one game. Its called Judgement. A game of 4. It's fun." she replied and started shuffling the cards.

She explained all of them the rules of the game. You had to pair up and play and sit opposite to your partner. You'll be given some cards, then you have to select those cards and bid the number of pairs that you will make eventually, just a guess and then make a deal following suit. If you make exactly the number that you bid, you win, if any number up or down, you lose. It was girls vs boys. After 2-3 trials the rules got in their head but naturally girls were the winner as Annika was already a master in the game. She defeated them with her tricks after every round and Boys could just laugh after their every defeat. Mallika was super happy, she didn't quite understand the game just acted on Annika's orders but was contended that she was in the winning team anyhow.

"Next time we are winning this for sure.!" Shivaay mused. "It was our first time."

"We'll see that." Annika replied in an equally fun tone.

"But I am playing on Annika's side always." Mallika told them.

They were laughing, giggling, making fun of each other. After some time they had their dinner together. It was so lovely to watch. It was as if they were out for a mini picnic outdoors.

"Let's give these guys some privacy." Shivaay said and stood up, "Annika you can come with me. I'll show you the house." saying this both of them left the love birds in the living room.

Shivaay described all the minute details of his house. Annika was so impressed seeing his enthusiasm and happiness while explaining all of it. It was a 3 Bhk. The guys had really maintained it well quite contrary to the general nature of men. Both of them headed towards the balcony that was connected both from Advay's and Shivaay's room.