Chapter 15 (An Unplanned Date)

A blissful morning, a self made hot coffee, extra soft mattress, spongy cushion;
What else do you need right now after spending some sleepless nights on the hostel bed and early morning timetable of the college.

Annika was literally having time of her life even if it was for a day as the next day her college would start again. She stood near the window sipping her coffee.

Mallika was sleeping on the bed in the room with mouth slightly open. She went near her and tried to wake her up.

Mallika instead took her mattress and snuggled more into it. Annika got inside it with her and started tickling her in order to wake her up. She tried to protest but it was of no use as her sleep was gone because of it. She took Annika's hand and tried to sleep over it but Annika was smart enough to realize her plan beforehand and dodged her successfully and at last made her sit on the bed.

"Good morning babe. Get up and freshen up fast. We have to go for the outing." Annika told her taking her coffee back from the handrest near the bed.

"Gooood Mornnninggg" she replied in a sleepy voice. "Why are you awake so soon." she asked.

"Its not soon. Its quarter past ten. Get up and freshen up fast."

"I will. Wait, what are you drinking." she tried peeping into the mug "Give me that coffee." and tried taking the mug from Annika's hand.

"Jheeez. Mallz. You didn't even brush. I am not gonna share my mug with you before that. No don't make that pouty face." Annika scolded her.

"But who made you this.?" she asked.

"Shivaay.. He was kind enough to let me use his coffee maker."

"1 second, Shivaay let you use his Coffee maker.?? That's strange.!" she said amusingly after thinking how he never let anyone touch it back in Mumbai.

"Yeah..Anyways, You know he woke up early and went to jogging too. I too wanted to go but he was already back when i met him in the living room after i woke up." Annika told her finishing the last sip from her coffee mug.

"Yeah. Shivaay is very organized. Anyways now see yourself. Don't wanna get up. We have to go." Mallika said sarcastically and ran towards the washroom to save herself from Annika's taunts.

"Look whose talking. Don't take much time. I have to take a bath too." Annika told her and started taking out her clothes from the suitcase.

"Yah. Yah." Mallika shouted from inside the washroom.

~~

All of them hence met in the living room getting all dressed from their respective rooms.

Annika was wearing a multicolored  floral print playsuit with block heels. She kept her hairs open after curling them.

Mallika wore an all denim blue jumpsuit with heeled boots. She kept her hairs sidewards tying them with a loose clutcher.

 She kept her hairs sidewards tying them with a loose clutcher