Chapter 22 (Some Internal Battles)

The next day was so busy for all of them. They had lots and lots of work to do in every department and handling the cultural fest and distributing work to everyone was a tough task in itself.

Annika and Nikhil finalized 5 themes in total for the fest which had to be recruited by the co-ordinator i.e. Shivaay himself.

Annika - Nikhil take these designs and go to Shivaay. He'll most probably be in the backstage of the Auditorium. I'll join you in a while.

Nikhil - But where are you going?

Annika - I am just going to check the stage once. They called me just now and they are waiting.

Nikhil - Yeah. Okay. But I'll wait for you. We'll go together.

Annika - Arre. Don't worry. It's fine. Don't delay. We are already running late.

Saying this Annika went to the other wing of their college while Nikhil went to find Shivaay in the auditorium.

Shivaay was finalizing some light department work when he was joined by Advay and Mallika.

Shivaay - Guys this is final. Just see for the back up once we roll out the final drill. Just avoid any Cliches.

Having said that, all the people went to their respective places to carry out further work.

Advay - Sir everything's going fine? Advay teased him.

Shivaay - Shut up!

Mallika - Haha. Lol. Shivaay your work is so easy. You just have to say yes or no and finalize.

Shivaay - It isn't okay.! It's the toughest. Taking the final call is very tough i suppose. And if any thing goes wrong, i bet anyone will come forward to take the blame, it then actually comes onto the co-ordinator himself. So yeah very easy like you said!

Mallika - Fine, fine. My bad. By the way did you and Annika fought last night?

Advay - Again?

Shivaay - No.! Just an argument. Why?

Mallika - She was little angry when i took your name and Owh Owh... don't tell me you are pairing up with Ragini. I'll kill you over here myself.

Shivaay - Hahaha.

Advay - What? Shivaay?

Shivaay - And what else did she tell you?

Mallika - Nothing. Just this and trust me she was really angry.

Advay - But Shivaay we are joking right?

Shivaay - Dude Obviously. Even if she is the last girl i won't be pairing up with her. Never in my Dreams too.  So.

Advay - Then what's with Annika?

Mallika - I don't know. Ask him. She told me.

Shivaay - I was just teasing her.

Advay - Then who is your partner anyways.

Shivaay - Bingo i got two. Vikram and Pooja. One wasn't enough. Even two aren't enough but we are somehow managing.

Suddenly Nikhil called Shivaay and told him to discuss some work related thing. Advay and Mallika went to their respective works too. They were themselves busy in taking Auditions for various Programmes as they were getting calls from around the country from the students who were interested in participating in the fest.

After a good 20 minutes Nikhil came out of the Hall displeased. He met Annika on the way.

Annika - Oh. Hey! Done with the work?