Chapter 20 (TechTornando-the fun begins)

Okay firstly I am very very sorry for showing up so late. I know how it feels when we don't get an update but tbh my life has been extremely busy and hectic from past some days and i am sure it would go on like this in coming years too. But for now i wrote since i had some spare time when i should be probably sleeping. Apologies again.♥

Quick Recap : Mallika was overwhelmed after receiving her birthday surprise from everyone. While Shivaay had already admitted that he likes Annika but confused if there is anything more, Annika on the other hand doesn't feel anything or maybe doesn't show and is focused on her Career for now.

Continue~

The day went well for all of them. They had an hour long presentation. All of their batch were quite excited for the upcoming Cultural Event titled 'TechTornando' where they had to put up some stalls presenting upcoming hi-tech stuffs. While some had to manage the food counters and refreshments, others were involved in decorations since the fest would be attended by many students outside their University too, some were volunteering for the Beat Boxing, Nukkad Natak, Road shows, Singing sensation, The dancing diva, quizzes and other fun stuffs as well. They had many performance lined up and they had less than a week to prepare for it as the event was scheduled to exactly 6 days from that day.

"Oh God! I couldn't even enjoy my birthday properly. And there comes this." Mallika said as the four of them sat in their canteen.

"Mallika it's already 3 days since your birthday. Better come out of that zone." Shivaay told her while earning a scowl from her.

"Having said that, guys we have TechTornando lined up. I mean this is our first event together. I am so damn excited." Advay said as everyone faces just lit up on the mention itself.

"I know right." Annika added "I mean this is 1st for our Batch too. Though i have attended many events on the school level but never on the University level and thinking about this is giving me Goosebumps."

"I Second you on this." Shivaay said "I hope our batch live up to the expectations for this Annual fest and set the bar real high for the upcoming batches."

"Yes. Basically I want this event to be Successful and perfect in every aspect." Annika said. "Guys just a minute. I am having a call, I'll catch up with you a little later." saying this she moved outside near the main campus.

"Ohkay. So what you will be doing. I mean we have to manage lot of stuffs." Mallika asked the two of them.

"Personally i will like to Volunteer this time being at the back stage rather than performing on stage." Shivaay told them.

"Sounds good. Someone needs to take responsibility for managing the back stage stuffs as it is really important to make a perfect check on such things for an event to be successful and who can do it better than you Shivaay." Advay told him.

"I agree but Shivaay. Wasn't it written in the circular that you have to pair up with someone to divide the workload. Volunteers have to work in Pair i guess." Mallika added.

"I know. I have thought of it before. I'll pair up with Annika." Shivaay told them confidently.

"Have you asked her.?" Advay asked him.

"I haven't. But i am sure she won't deny. And we make a good team too even she would agree on this. Anyways you both tell me what are you doing?" Shivaay said.

"I think i am going to take auditions for the dance and skit. Advay you will help me out okay.?" Mallika asked or rather told him.

"I will babe, for sure. But why aren't you yourself participating in it.? You are a good dancer too." Advay asked her.